25#

Days were going good .

One and a half month dashed down the horizon. Sanyu's engagement took place with Parth.
She shared a new bonding with Randhir because she shared everything related to her life with him. Her parents , her job and also her not so pleasant break ups.

Though he noticed her gloomy face nowadays. She was not as chirpy as always.

They have covered everything from markets to their hotels in these months. Their departure was preponed and they had to leave in a month.

___________________________

It was another day when sanyu was out with Parth as their wedding will take place before she leaves for her final show.

At noon she entered the palace with quick steps when Randhir who just finished his call stopped her.

SANYU's POV***

I wanted to run in my room as soon as possible. I couldn't let Randhir see me like this. Over these few months he has grown protective for me.
I still remember two weeks back i caught cold and he didn't let me get out of the bed. He himself took care of my medicines inspite of my rantings that i can take care of myself.

My fear came true and he called me. Damn isko itni curiosity kyu hoti hai ?

Rd: sanyukta why in so much hurry?

I stopped but didn't look back.

Rd: i am talking to you.

As soon as he spoke my damn broke and warm liquid started running down my cheeks.
He ran towards me and turned me around.
Shock was the thing written on his face. His gaze followed my cheeks and his eyes went red with rage. If looks could kill.

Rd: who the hell did this to you??

He roared like a tiger making me flinch back in fear.

Rd: wait did Parth do anything to you??

I was standing like a statue not able to answer. Words were stuck in my mouth and were not ready to come out.
I don't know what happened I wasn't that much exhausted but my head felt heavy and everything just blacked out.
What happened after that I don't know. I just felt two pair of arms caging me and continously chanting my name...

POV END****

It has been 3 hours that Sanyukta was unconscious. Doctor came and gave her an injection stating that it might be due to stress.

After he went away Randhir caressed her cheek while she winced. He too winced feeling the pain that she was suffering from.

Ahaan was out for his shopping and came just then. He entered her room and was shocked to see her state.

A: bloody who did this?

Rd: she will tell. Let her wake up. She fainted.

A: you should have called me.

Randhir's phone rang and he excused himself. It was Pari's phone , his so called fiance who always called at the wrong time.

Rd: pari I am busy right now. Will call you later.
He cut the call even before she could answer.

He entered the room and saw sanyukta gaining conscience. She opened her eyes and clutched her head.

S: God it's paining like hell.

A: who did this to you?? Tu to parth ke sath gyi thi naa...

Rd: will you tell us now?

S: paa...parth did this.

Randhir and Ahaan balled their fists...

***FLASHBACK***

They were sitting in the car when sanyu said.

S: parth wo actually shaadi ke baad bhi i want to work.

P: Sanyukta we have discussed about this earlier it will be difficult for us to manage.

S: I can't sit home.

P: kitni baar bola hai maine tumhe don't you dare to argue with me. Don't you just get that. You wanna work then go ahead but then you have to choose btw me and your work.
He yelled grabbing her shoulders.

S: parth it's paining...it's paining...just leave me....i said LEAVE MEEE
she yelled not able to bear the pain.
You are disgusting. You know what i call of this marriage. I chose my career over you.
She threw the ring on his face.

He couldn't take this anymore and THUUPP!!
He slapped her.

P: just keep sitting here i am going to bring something for us to eat. And wear this. I want to see this in your finger when I return.

*** FLASHBACK END ***

Rd: how dare he ??

He was about to go out with Ahaan when they heard her laugh.

S: uske...hahaaaaa....uske baad maine uske sath...haahaaa...

She was laughing like maniacs clutching her tummy.

A: kya kiya tune?

__________________________

What did she do with him?

Do vote and feedback me.

____________________________