8#

In the evening a beautiful indian saree was given to sanyukta by a Royal Designer. She was totally mesmerised by the dress.
Then a thought came to her mind

S: shitt!! Saree to le li ab daalungi kaise??

She opened her laptop and took the help of you tube but it turned out to be a flop because she wasn't able to make out what to do.
She went to take help of Ahaan.

S: kaash isko pata ho afterall iski mom bhi to baandhti hai. Par iska kamraa konsa hai??

She knocked the room which was unfortunately Randhir's room. Getting no response she knocked louder and whispered
" Ahaan listen mujhe saree pehnni hai please help kar dena.... Ahaaaaan irritated sanyu yelled louder and opened the door.

Her eyes grew wider on witnessing Randhir shirtless with water dripping from his head and towel around his neck.

Randhir's breath hitched on seeing her in shorts and extra loos tee. Its not everyday you see these type of clothing in palaces. Is it??

S: sorry sorry sorry I thought its Ahaan's room.

She closed her eyes by putting her hands on them.

He quickly wore his tee and told her to open her eyes.
She first saw through one eye and then opened both.

Rd: I'll inform mom about this and please knock before you enter.

S: oh hello I knocked but there was no response. I also know basic manners. Itna hi hai to door lock karke rakho. Huh... Bada aaya.

Rd: you just mind your tongue and words.
He was already tensed up by his behaviour and her "shorts avtaar" wasn't helping either. So he decided it's better this way.

Sanyu sensing his tone apologised and took an exit.
After coming out..

S: hush!!! Bach gyi... Prince Sadu Singh Shekhawat the great... Huh!!

At evening a lady attendant came to dress her up and she was looking as ethereal as ever with minimal make up and just danglers in her ears. Her pink and black saree was adding to her aura which could make anyone go on his knees.

Ahaan entered her room .

A: oh am so sorry ma'am i thought it's my friend's room.
He was about to take an exit when he heard..

S: oye drama queen main hi hoon..

Ahaan's eyes popped out of his socket to see his best friend like this.

A: huh?? Can someone pinch me?? Tu meri moti hai??
You are looking hot man. He said fanning air with his hand on his face.

S: thank you thank you!!!

A: chal let's go to venue. I think we are late.

S: we are not any celebrity that they'll wait for us.

A: ohh madam we have to shoot the party with few interviews.

Sanyu bit her tongue and said " ohh... Haan "

They started for the venue all dressed up in royal style.

Thankeiw ❤️

_____________________________