34#

I am back...
A good news at the end of the chapter...

                                      ~•*•~

The night was turning out to be more blissful than ever. The feeling to be in the arms of your loved ones when you need them the most is totally pure and pious.
Until Sanyukta woke up with a jerk waking him up in the process. She rushed to the bathroom and puked. Randhir was scared and ran beside her. He rubbed her back after she was done.

Rd: lets go to the doctor.

S: i am okay. Its the side effect of chemotherapy. Kabhi bhi aa jati hai. It has become normal for me.

Rd: are you sure? We can go if you want.

S: haan baba i am sure. See maine tumhari bhi neend kharab kar di. Go to another room.

Rd: are you mad? Chup chap chaliye sone.

Randhir sat on the bed supporting his back with headboard. Sanyu kept her head on his lap while he was time and again kissing her forehead. She slept like she has never slept this much contended before. Sleep was far away from his sight to ensure that she was alright. What if he slept and she wakes up wanting something?

Soon the morning gave its appearance. Sanyukta woke up and saw Randhir coming from the door with tray full of breakfast.

Rd: good morning princess!!
He pecked her lips saying this.

She was surprised by his guestures but somewhere she liked what he called her.

S: good morning kunwar ji

Rd: someone seems happy today.

S: yeah but aapko hume officially propose karna to padega.

Rd: ye to humne socha hi nhi...

S: sochiye sochiye tab tak me fresh ho kar aati hun.

She went inside the bathroom and came after 15 mins wearing her cap and hoodie.

Rd: arre aapka face ni dikhta isme hume. Ye to humare dushman ban gye hain.

S: jaldi breakfast karo or chalo.

Rd: chalo?? Where??

S: ghumne...main bahut bore ho gyi hun ghar pe...Ahaan bhi chala jaata hai office...ab tum ho to fayda uthana to banta hai na...

Rd: or aapke sath kon hota hai??
He asked suspiciously...

S: koi nhi kyu?
She shrugged her shoulders...

Rd: what the!!! Koi nhi?? Aise kaise koi nhi....
Kal se mujhe bhi kaam par jaana hai...I'll appoint someone for u till u are not absolutely fine...

S: tum kal India vapas chale jaige??

Rd: noooo... I have a branch here as well.

S: ohh!!! Matlab tum yhi rahoge?? Yippee!!!

Rd: aaram se!!! Lag jayegi...

S: jaldi karo phir chaleeennnn...
She sang enthusiastically!!

There are times when all you need is that someone special infront of whom you can act all stupid and clumsy without the fear of what they'll think about you. Your looks doesn't matter to them. You will be the most beautiful person on the earth even without the make up cz its the heart that makes u beautiful and not the make up.

______________________

Double update!!! For all those who asked me!!!

How was it??

So we haven't interacted much instead of those single words. So tell me your favourite Sandhir scenes. The one you loved the most.

The good news is that
.
.
.
.
I am starting a new ff soon based on Mars Mission.
You want to read something related to this??

Enjoy❤️❤️

Do vote and comment.

_______________________