26#

As they were about to leave her room sanyukta started laughing hardly...

S: hahaaa...uske baad...hahaaa...uske baad jaise hi wo car se gaya i got down and punctured two of his car tyres with my hair pin. I knew he didn't have spare tyres as he got his car repaired two days back. I ran from there that's why i was panting hard when i came. Pata ni uski kya condition ho gi abhi. Wahaan to aas paas koi mechanic bhi ni tha.

A: are you mad? Wo kuch kar deta to ?

S: chill bas now i have to tell mom dad about this.

A: no need I'll handle this.

S: yeahhh i am free now. Patani kaise kapde pehnne padhte the. Now I'll wear what i like.

Parth forced her to wear indian clothes. Though he was from CANADA but his thoughts were very well influenced by his mother.

Randhir observed her antics and smiled seeing his Sanyukta back to her carefree mode.

Rd: club chalenge aap aaj raat ko?? Wo sab jaa rahe hai to humne socha aapse bhi poch lun.

Sanyukta jumped from her bed but stumbled as her brain felt heavy.

Rd: dekh ke utariye. Aap thik nahi hain puri tarah se.

S: sorry....haan we'll come with you.

A: not me yrr...aaj mahi raat ko aayegi skype par.

S: ohhhhhh!!! Chal I'll enjoy then.
She winks at him.

**********

At night
Sanyukta came out of her room all set to party hard. Wearing crop top and balloon skirt.

She went towards the car where Randhir and Guru were already seated in front.

G: how do you manage to look so beautiful everytime??

S: how do you manage to speak so much everytime?

G: so you are back .

He hugged her from front seat itself as he was happy to get his best friend in her natural self back. They have grown to be the best of friends.

They reached the club where their fiances were waiting for them. They side hugged them and proceeded towards the entrance.

Pari and eisha took Randhir and Guru to the dance floor.
Sanyu observed Randhir first time getting close to a girl.

S: excuse me!! Four vodka shots please.

She gulped them and ordered more eyeing the dancing couple there.

Here on the other hand Randhir didn't like being close to Pari. It felt so wrong but she was clinging to him like his second skin and the moment he looked somewhere else she used to twist his head to her side.
After few minutes he noticed that Sanyukta wasn't at her place.

Rd: shitt!! Where has she gone now? Ye hume paagal karke chodengi.
He groaned and left Pari to go to search sanyu.

Rd: i am just coming.

He was searching for her and found her sitting with a puppy on the road and talking to him.
He guessed by her body language that she was drunk. He calmed his mind and went to deal with her as he didn't want history to repeat.

S: pata hai pappu i love a man but wo mujhse pyaar karta hai ki nhi mujhe ni pata....heheee...jab bhi main uske uske paas jaati hun naa to aisa lagta hai ki gaana baj ra ho wo wala tune maari entriyaan or dil me baje ghantiyaan tang tang tang...hahaaa....par ab to me one month me jaa ri hu

Randhir chuckled at her changing expression from cute to angry to sad . He felt a pain inside his blood pumping organ when he heard that she loves someone.
He called her ...

Rd: sanyukta aap yahan kya kar rhi hain??

She turned around with a jerk but stumbled as she was drunk.
S: arre main pappu se baatein kar ri hu. Say hii pappu. Dekh yahi hai wo jiske baare me main tujhe bata ri thi. Vaise to sadu hain thode se par chalega.

Randhir's heart skipped a beat when she said that. But soon a frown replaced his face.

Rd: sanyukta lets go. You are not in a state to talk.

__________________________

What happened to Randhir? Will he accept his love for her or not?

Stay tuned❤️❤️

TWIST(s) IN THE TALE coming soon...

Plss do vote and comment....

_________