31#

Randhir was in his flight to Boston and was reminiscing each little moment spent with Sanyu. He thought what it'll be to confess his love to her and then take her in his arms. He also had an idea how he'll propose and what antics she'll throw as to why he didn't accept it earlier.
He chuckled to guess the faces she'll make. The passenger sitting next to him was staring him when he chuckled. Randhir just grinned like a teenager looking at him.

P: are u in love?

Rd: huh...umm...yes...how do u know?

P: u are smiling for no reason from past 15 mins.

Randhir just smiled at his answer and looked away to welcome a sleep only to see her face in his dreams.

The flight landed in Boston and he without any delay started for APEX TRAVELLERS to meet sanyu.

He reached infront of a huge skyscraper named APEX TRAVELLERS and was really impressed by the building.

He entered and reached the reception. The receptionist immediately stood up as she recognised him from the current show their channel is airing which became the national hit in just a month.

Rec: goo...good morning sir!!! How may i help u?

Rd: u know me?
Amusement was written all over his face.

Rec: u will find none in the building who wouldn't know u prince.
She said seductively looking at him and he gave a genuine smile.

Rd: will u help me and tell where will be Sanyukta right now?

Rec: sorry sir but she resigned 3 months back. No body knows the reason behind her resignation except Leo sir.

Rd: plss tell me the way to his cabin.

Randhir reached Leo's cabin and entered.

L: hey man, how you doing?

Rd: i am good!! Please will you tell me sanyukta's address??he asked impatiently...

Leo choked on the water he was drinking.

L: i am sorry but i am not allowed to disclose.

Randhir pleaded infront of him telling what happened back in india.

L: okaaay!!! I am giving u the address but pls keep her happy. She is like my sister and right now going through a lot.

Randhir didn't understand what he meant by going through a lot and just noddded. He got her address.
First he moved towards his hotel and called up his dad. His dad threatened him saying "ghar me ab humari beti ke sath hi aane denge hum aapko unke bina nhi"
He freshened up and called his driver. They headed towards her apartment.
Upon reaching Randhir saw Sanyukta and Ahaan taking a cab and leaving for somewhere. He instructed driver to follow them.
He wondered why sanyukta was wearing a hoodie over a cap. If Ahaan wouldn't have been there with her he might have not recognised sanyukta.
They reached a hospital and went inside. Randhir's heart was continously skipping its beat hoping that everything would be at it's place. He was following them and what he saw next made the ground slip beneath his feet.

________________

Guessed what it might be??

Enjoy❤️❤️

Do vote and comment...

_________________