61#

A long eventful day waited for them after that peaceful slumber. Randhir woke up to the sound of his phone. It seemed a msg just popped up.
He opened his whatsapp and shocked beyond wits to see the video.
Till then Guru too woke up and saw his bhai's tensed up face.

G: what happend?

Randhir just showed him the video which stunned him as well.

The video was a conversation between Pari and Eisha.
Pari forcefully asked Eisha to kidnap sanyu and now was asking to search her and finish her as Randhir will now also won't marry her but she wanted to marry him at any cost.
What made them more shocked was why Eisha was listening to her if she didn't want to do anything. This raged Guru and he got up furiously as if he would kill anyone who'll come in between.

Rd: guru relax hum jayenge aap Eisha ko milne jao.

G: par bhai hume bhi answers chahiye.

Rd: hum keh re hai na.

He did as his brother said.
There Randhir called Pari.

Rd: i want to meet you.

P: kya hua? Sanyukta ne finally chod diya. I so knew it. Par main hu tumhare liye.
She said seductively.

Rd: meet me at view point valley at 4 pm b

P: sunsaan jagah bula re ho kya karne ka iraada hai??

Rd: do as i say. Apna kaam karwana hai na.

He hung up and sighed a deep one waiting for the confrontation though he knew the reason somewhere but she will go to this extent he didn't know.
Also he was tensed for Guru and Eisha. Both were very happy with each other and now this thing.

The view point valley was a very lone and a deserted place where birds were seen or sometimes photography livers only.

Randhir was waiting for her and she came all clad in a short seducing dress swaying her hips.
He rolled his eyes at her attempts and wanted to come staright to the point.
He forwarded his phone as soon as she stood infront of him.
He could tell by seeing her face the amount of shock she went through.

P: ye...ye ka..kahaan se ayi

She started sweating.

Rd: doesn't matter to you. Kyu kiya ye sab. Paise ke liye ya property ke liye ye fir uss deal ke liye jo tumhare dad krne aye the. Humse bol diya hota aise hi dedete. Vaise bhi donations karne ka shauk rakhte hain hum.

He said snatching his phone from her.

P: noooo!! She yelled like an insane.
Do you think main property or paiso ke liye ye sab karungi? I did that because i love you or ye sanyukta pata nahi kahaa se beech me aa gyi. Rishta to mera aaya tha na aapke liye. Bachpan se aapko dekhti thi get togethers me. Or kab pyaar ho gaya pata hi ni chala. Fir jab wo ayi to maine socha ise hata du raste se par maine socha sabka shaq mere par hi jayega. Aapko kya laga wo bhaag ke ayi thi kidnapper se bach ke...huhh!! Maine use jaane diya harsh uncle ka naam leke. Aap uspe believe ni karoge or wo use hi sach manegi and misunderstanding to honi hi thi. Ab wo nahi hai to aap kyu uspar time waste kar rahe ho. Wo to royal circle se bhi nahi hai.
She came forward and hugged him but he jerked her away.

Rd: dare you come closer. Ye sab jo bola hai na ye record ho chuka hai. One more wrong step and you are in jail. You very well know my powers. Or socho Ye clip leak hone ke baad humare pyaare Rathore uncle ki kya izzat reh jayegi. Better back off.

P: please don't do this to me. I really love you. Please.

He turned to go but she shouted from behind.
" YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT "

He ignored her and and drove away in his car.

P: agar aap mere nahi to kisi or ke bhi nahi...

She dialled a number and told something on the phone. After keeping she started laughing and walked away.

********

There at the hotel sanyu was waiting for his call from the whole day.

S: milne nahi aa sakta to call hi kar deta. Aa ne do main nahi baat karne wali.

She was waiting for him and it was 5:30 pm still no word from him.
Finally she decided to call him up asiding all grudges fr now as she was feeling certain uneasiness.
After trying his number for n number of times and getting the same machine operated voice to leave a voice note she sighed and decided to wait.

S: sadu kahika kabhi ni baat karungi huh...milungi bhi nahi tumse (she said to his pic in her phone)

Poor she didn't know that the words which she said unknowingly were granted by god in her destiny.

___________________

Byeee❤️❤️