7#

Rd's POV

He came back in his room and started thinking what happened few minutes ago.

What's happening to me? I should be angry on them but instead I felt to laugh out loud. Seeing her face I forgot who actually i am. God!!! She looks so innocent yet naughty. Her big eyes had something which is attracting me.

No No No this can't happen. I recently got the empire and I can't lose my focus . Inko bhi abhi show bnane aana tha. Hume inse dur rehna padega.
She is just a guest and will go soon . Moreover she is not from our caste. Yes I was attracted to her the very first time i saw her but isn't it wrong and these love at first sight theory is all mere fictions. Oh God! I should stop reading these novels now.

I have to ignore her now . I am rude infront of the outer world and she comes in that world only.

Rd's POV end

When he was lost in his thoughts Guru entered his room.

G: bhai!

No response

G: bhai! He shook him.

Rd: yeah... Umm.. Ya say what?

G: are you alright??

Rd: yess i am absolutely fine. What will happen to me?? He raised his eyebrows.

G: you are behaving weird you know that.
Kahin humare bhai ki jagah koi or to nahi ho aap. Prem Ratan Dham Payo ki tarah aap bhi exchange to nhi ho gye?? Sach sach btao.

He pointed his fingers towards Randhir acting totally melodramatic.

Rd: What rubbish are you saying? Ofcourse i am same. Stop fooling around and get ready fir the party. He snapped at him.

G: That's more like my bro. This suits you not what you did in there. Wo kya hai na hume aapko vaise dekhne ki aadat ho gayi hai. Par ye uss ladki ka kamaal hai yaa baat kuch or hai. Zara hume bhi bataiye.

Rd rolled his eyes signalling he had enough now and Guru getting it ran from there not before leaving him in confusion .

_______________________________

Ram singh showed Sanyu and Ahaan their rooms while informed Renuka about the same.

Renuka came to meet sanyukta in her room.

As soon as she entered the room she was shocked to see its condition.

Re: ye kya haalat bana di inhone iss kamre ki?
She whispered to herself.

There were several dresses hanging on the bed. She sticked stars on the fan. Various hangings were hanged on the side of bed top. Cofee table was filled with nailpaints of different shades. Magazines were spread on sofas and not to forget scarf of every possible design were swirled around the curtains.

Just then she heard a click sound of the bathroom door and saw sanyukta entering in her bathrobe.
Renuka's eyes widened seeing that.

Re: aap aise hi baahar aa gyi or darwaaza bhi band nhi kiya hua tha??

S: Woh... I am sorry mujhe dhyaan nahi raha.
She was hell embarrassed and thought " shitt! First impression is the last impression. Tune sab barbaad kar diya "

Re: koi baat nahi. I came to welcome you here and also to invite you to Randhirs success party tonight. I met Ahaan and have told him to come.

Renuka noticed her confused face.

Re: any problem beta?

S: wo I don't have Indian clothes to wear for the party.

Re: it's okay. You'll get them by evenig. Don't worry.

Sanyu being overjoyed ran towards Renuka and hugged her chipping various thank you's not realising what she was doing.
Renuka was taken aback and felt awkward.

S: wo... Sorry but i never wore Indian outfit soo...just excited.

Re: its okay.

With this she tool an exit.

_____________________________

So how was it??

Please vote and comment.

Thankeiw ❤️

_______________________