11#

In the morning Sanyu woke up at 6 which was very unusual for her. She decided to explore the palace.
After freshing up she came out and headed towards the garden area. There she saw Harsh exercising.

S: whats up king uncle.
Yeah she talked coolly with him. He being super friendly with her called her baby doll.

H: nothing much baby doll. Daily exercise.

S: come lets do it together. Vaise you are doing it little wrong. Take your hands straight at the back join them and raise with your back down and slowly not with a jerk.

H: thank you young lady. Shayad issi vajah se back me pain tha thoda.

S: your welcome..

H: your parents must be lucky to have you. You know i also wanted a daughter just like you.

Sanyukta smiled sadly on mention of her parents which Harsh very well noticed.

H: what happened doll?

S: wo my parents are no more. I lost them in an accident. We were in Mumbai and they went to book my birthdays party venue. They never came back. It was the terrorist attack and a bomb blast.

She broke down saying this.

She continued "after that Ahaan's parents took care of me like my own parents and we are together from then. It's been 10 years and it's like it happened yesterday."

Harsh took her in a fatherly hug and caressed her hair .

H: it's okay doll. Sometimes god take our happiness to give us more. And no more saying now that you don't have parents. You have your king uncle with you always.
Chalo lets continue our excercise. Dekha subah subah rula diya na maine. Its not good you should laugh early morning. See like this
Hahaahaaa... He started doing laughing excercise.

S: thank you. You are my superman.

H: hume aapne budhape me jawaan bnaa diya doll.

S: arre age is justba number superman. Dil to baccha hai ji.

H: now that's more like my doll

With these sweet nothings they had their early morning talks . One soul who witnessed this was smiling thinking what has she done to make every person here a different one altogether. Maybe she was only needed in this palace to call it a family or more precisely a home as well. People here were just living the life and not enjoying it.

S: superman maine suna hai palaces main horse riding hoti hai... Yahaan hai??

H: ofcourse hai... Wanna do it??

S: yesh!! She chipped excitingly

H: lets go then...