63#

Sanyu rushed to the Shekhawat Palace unaware of the 360• turn her life is going to take.
Hurriedly paying off the  driver she went in to see if everything is fine , if her Randhir is fine. She was on the threshold of the palace when she noticed Ahaan and Mahi standing beside each other and he was having red blood shot angry eyes but wait a second!!! she also noticed the back of a man and a lady with garlands around there neck.
With stumbling and trembling steps she forwarded her foot hoping that what she was thinking shouldn't come true. She could nitice everyone present there except HIM.
Harsh and Renuka had their heads hung low.
She touched his back and he turned that instant.
She stumbled back on her steps with tears threatening to come out.

S: Randhir ye sab? Or Pari ky...kya kar rahi hai ais...aise tumhare sath...dekhoo aisa mazaak mat karo i am not liking it.

P: aww darling shock laga??dusron ki chizon par haq jataane ja yahi nateeja hota hai...apni aukat pata lag gyi na ab so u better leave...

H: Don't!!she is my daughter first...or inse hum kya kahe chii...apne aap ko rajput kehte hain
Harsh said pointing towards Randhir.

S: superman i knw Randhir ki koi majboori hai islie aisa kiya hoga isne...haina randhir?? Mujhe batao plss..
She sat on the floor crying hysterically not able to bear this pain anymore.

H: speak up you fool!! Aisa kyu kiya bina kisi ko bataye??
Harsh roared scaring the shit out of everybody. And clutching his collar as he couldn't bear the sight of his daughter in pain.

Rd: humne jo kiya uski justification dene ki zaroorat hum nahi samajhte. Chaliye Pari.
With this he held her hand and took her to his room.

Sanyukta like a statue eyes their entwined hands and something pained in her. She knew there was something more to what it seems but what??

Ahaan came towards her and held her hand.

A: chal hum yahaan aur nahi rukenge b

S: nahi ahaa...ahaan dekh zaroor kuch hua h warna me..mera Randhir aisa kabhi nahi karega...main dekh ke aati hu ruk.

Ahaan jerked her towards him and hugged her.

A: ab kuch nahi hai yahaa. Hum abhi jaa rahe hain.

Sanyu hugged him and the trio exited the palace but this time no one could stop them seeing raged Ahaan.

___________________

Bye❤️❤️