46#

Holi arrived with a bang. People were running here and there to apply colours to each other. While some were dancing like maniacs. Bhaang stall was full with people.

Here sanyu was getting ready and she was wearing a white long flared skirt with a white crop top. Randhir came to her room hiding from everyone.

Rd: sanyu apke liye humare paas kuch hai!!!

S: tum fir aa gye?? Darr ni lagta?? Kisine pakad liya to kya kahenge??

Rd: yahi ki kunwar apni girlfriend se kitna pyaar karte hain....aur aap dekhiye to hum kya laye hain..

S: kya??

Randhir took out something from his pocket and showed his wrist to her..

Rd: kholo

Sanyu opened his palm and was mesmerised by the platinum earings. She chipped a quick thank you in a hurry to put them on.

Rd: arre ek min hum pehna dete hain.

He made her wear the earings while sneaked a hand secretly in his pocket. She was busy adoring he earings when he said..." Ek chiz to bhool hi gye"

S: kuch or bhi hai?

Rd: ji bilkul hai...close your eyes

She closed her eyes and he taking the chance rubbed his palm all over her face which was full of gulaal.

Sanyu opened her eyes in a shock not able to believe he cheated her.

S: you cheater...cheating karke colour lagaya...jao me ni tumse baat kar ri...apni gf ko jitaane ke badle tumhe apni jeet ki padhi hai

With this she started sniffing finally playing her trump card. He looked at her in disbelief. He wanted to win but not at cost of his princess who was crying right now.

Rd: hey okay look at me!! Look at me sanyu...dekhi m sorry hum to bas mazaak kar rhe the...accha ye lo hume bhi aap first colour laga do

S: sacchii
She asked with puppy glistened eyes...

Rd: mucchi... Ye lo

He handed him the colour
She jumped on him with colour...and applied him as much as she could

S: dekha main bhi kabhi ni haarti... Huhh
She raised her imaginary collar..

Rd: what the!! Ye sab drama tha??

S: sirf aap hi tricks kar sakte hain kya kunwar ji...

Rd: aapko to abhi hum dekhte hain

He proceeded towards her whilr she moved backwards.

S: Randhir koi aa jayega

Rd: aane do

S: randhir superman!!
She said scared..

Rd: sanyu ab aap hume bevakuf nahi bana sakti

S: shut up randhir and turn around

Harsh coughed from behind to catch Randhir's attention...

Rd: dad...aa..aap yahaan!!

H: kyu hume nahi aana chahiye tha??

Rd: aa skte hain kyu ni aa sakte... Hum nikalte hai...see u bye

He ran outside with the speed less then that of light while the two standing behind burst into peals of laughter...

Holi party was on full swing. Everyone was liking sanyu's company but Pari well she was more concerned about her hair and beauty.

Sanyu suddenly went to the stage and took the mike.

S: hello and namastey everyone!!! I hope you are enjoying!! Enjoying or not??

Everyone hooted saying a yes...

S: to phir aise sukhi sukhi holi banaoge kya sab!!! Thodi masti ho jaye

Guru butted in " ho jayeeeee!!! Chal partner"

________________

Byeee❤️❤️