64#

Randhir entered his room with Pari and immediately jerked her hands.

P: arre abhi to koi haath pakadne ke liye bahut desperate ho ra tha...ab kya hua?
She said seductively roaming her index finger on his face.

Rd: don't you dare to touch me or else i also don't know what i will do to you. Hum tumhe kabhi apni patni nahi manenge. Get that straight in your head or naa hi koi iss ghar ki bahu. Padi rehna jahaan rehna hai.

P: i will make you fall for me and forget that bitch sanyukta.

That was it for him. He couldn't take a word against her.
Catching her by her hair he pulled her towards him.

Rd: not a word against her. Hum bhool jayenge tum ek ladki ho aur kya keh ri thi...haan... pyaar karti ho na humse?? Patni ke saare haq jataane haina?? Common now show me.

His pent up frustration was coming out now. He was not Randhir but someone else who couldn't even save his love. The hurt he saw on her face flashed every second infront of his eyes.
He rubbed her back now. She got uncomfortable. And after struggling a lot to come out of his grip he pushed him.

P: faayda uthaoge mera? M not that bloody sanyukta. Easy to have. Get that straight. Jo mera hai wo main leke rehti hu. Aur i will make you mine surely but in a special way. Not like some desperate guy jiski gf ko hi uspe trust nahi tha.
She spat some more about sanyu and he raised his hands to slap her but stopped and stormed out of the room to lighten his mind.
Can the things be mended when they are done?

On the way Harsh glared her.

H: renuka ji kuch log apne hi baaton pe nahi rehta aur dhoka to aise dete hain jaise koi aam baat ho.

Randhir stopped to hear this but didn't turn back as he wont be able to meet their gazes.
Exiting the palace he got into his car and zoomed out.
Unknown where to go he accelerated his car to a porsch club.

Randhir Singh Shekhawat who never in his toughest of situations turned to this place was now seeking comfort in those glasses of alcohol.

"Rd please bata do ye mazaak hai haina?? I can't live without you"
He saw sanyu sitting infront of him.

Rd: sanyu!!
He moved towards her but with air she vanished.
He again sat there gulping glasses.

Rd POV***

Kyun aisaa hota hai

Jisse jaan se zyada chahte hain

Wo humare hi kaaran rota hain

Ab toh

Zindgi ek paheli si bann gayi hai

Tere saath saath meri harr khushi chinn gayi hai

Ho sake toh maaf krna, jaanta hoon namumkin sa hai

Parr maan na maan yeh dil aaj bhi tere liye baanwra sa hai

I am sorry sanyu but agar hum aisa na karte to shayad aap ko humesha ke liye kho dete. Humne toh bass unn logon ke liye socha jo aapse bahut pyaar karte hain shayad humse bhi zyada...fir unka kya hota? Hum unhe chodiye apne aap ko face na kar paate. My love isn't selfish.

Unaware of the passing time he kept sitting on the chair until the bartender dropped him to a room in the club. Nd he slept there itself.

_____________________

Byee❤️❤️❤️