27#

Rd: sanyukta you are not in a state to talk. Lets just move from here.

S: arre par mera answer to btaaaaao naaaa.
She slurred speaking those words.

He picked her up in a bridal style and settled her in the car. He called up Guru to inform him and to drop Pari and Eisha.

The drive was going silent when sanyu shrieked!
STOOOOPPP!!

Rd: what happened? Are u fine?

She just opened the door and puked while he rubbed her back and held her hair.
She slouched back on the seat resting her head on it and passed out.
Upon reaching home he tugged her in her bed properly and kissed her forehead.

Rd: i am really sorry for what i am going to do.
Plss forgive me for that.

Next morning King Rathore was present there with both of his daughter to fix the marriage date.
Both the boys went with their respective ladies to their rooms as elders were going to talk.

Randhir puposely told Guru to send sanyu to his room as he needed to talk about the interviews she took reason being Pari wants to see it.

Guru obeyed him and sent her while she upon entering his room was blown away by the act going on . Pari was totally over Randhir kissing him madly or what it looked.
Unknowingly tears started falling without any permission. She felt so so betrayed. For gods sake she confessed him last night about her feelings. Yeah!! She remembered every damn thing. He could have said yes or maybe no. She was drunk but sober enough to absorb his words. She knew he was engaged but his eyes told a totally different story. His oh-so-lovely gaze on her which did things to her. Was it all fake? Now she thinks so.
She took her steps back and ran to her room which was noticed by him. He left Pari as soon as SHE left his room.

Breaking down she collapsed on floor and cried her heart out. This was what happens to her everytime. Heart break. Maybe now she couldn't take it anymore.
She composed herself and called Ahaan.

S: book our tickets asap. We are done here i think now so its pointless to stay.

He agreed and didn't argue further sensing her serious tone.

They completed 3 months in the palace and were all set to return the day after tomorrow.
Sanyu felt to tell this news to everyone at night itself.

At the dinner table she broke down the news but was sad that Randhir wasn't present there.

H: if u have told earlier Randhir might have told you a good bye. He is in London for two weeks.
He sighed as he was upset of his babydoll to leave so soon so he was chalking out ways to stop her.

S: its okay I'll message him.
Duhh!she was not even gonna talk to him ever in her life again.

Everyone retired to their room.
Whole night she did was just wet her pillow thinking that she was cheated. Or maybe she couldn't see him more. Obviously its the latter one whom is she fooling with.
Her head felt heavier or god knows what happened she became unconscious on the bed itself.

At morning everyone finished their breakfast and went for their reapective works. Ahaan was feeling strange as sanyu never slept this late. He thought to check on her.
He felt a little relieved when he saw her curled up in a quilt. He went to wake her up and what he saw next made him numb.
Sanyukta was lying lifeless with blood coming from her mouth , ears and nose.
He shouted her name for the umpteenth time but got no response.

______________________

Liked the part?
Yes? No? Some changes required?

Enjoy❤️❤️

Do votes and comments.

___________________________