56#

Randhir opened that letter and started reading it.  The letter read...*

Kunwar ji
            Sabse pehle apni sanyu ko maaf kardo. I knw i hurted you a lot but it was necessary. Yes i know that my superman can never do like this to me. After my parents i accepted him as second hero of my life. I want to find out the real culprit kyuki mujhse kisiki kya dushmani , haina? Dekho main kitni cute si hu(pouts). Ok on a serious note dare you feel guilty on shouting at me. If you want to help me and gussa shant ho gaya ho to kal subah come at the address m giving you at end of this letter. Yes m staying there. Don't open your mouth infront of anyone. Pretend as if you are still angry on me. Culprit is from your own palace. I don't knw who but he's there only.
Ab surprise hona band ho jao or apna muh band karo warna makkhi ghus jayegi.
Or ek baat aur don't come in ur real self. Make over karke aana taaki me bhi tumhe na pehchaan pau. U are being spied so take care. Love you. Byee. And miss me.

                                               - SANYU

He chuckled at the last sentence at how she knew him so well. He couldn't wait for sun to rise soon so he scooted to his room to let sleep engulf him as a stone got lifted from his heart.

In the morning the Shekhawat palace welcomed some unwanted guests as per few people. Pari and Rathore were their to express their grief on sanyukta leaving Randhir.

Randhir on the other hand was confused as no one except people present their knew about this. Also Eish wasn't there who could probably tell them.

Rd: ji namastey raja ji. Kya hum aapse ek sawaal puch skte hain?

Rth: ji puchiye kunwar..

Rd: apko sanyu ke baare me kaise pata??

Rathore shifted a little bit on his seat finding curious gazes of the king queen and prince on him. His phone buzzed on the right time thus saving him from questions.

Rth: excuse me.

He excused himself to talk over the phone and soon returned.

Rth: hume jaana hoga ek urgent meeting aa gyi hai. Kal aakar baat karte hai. Rani sa the deal is still on if you want to.

He smirked and left with Pari.

Rd left for work in his car and went to his office. There he changed himself to meet his sanyu. He was dressed in a goan dress. Palm trees printed pink shirt and beige colour half pant with a hat and white beard and white hair. No one can guess this was the great RSS. Indeed he was perfect in everything he does.

He didn't take his car instead took a tanga to reach their. He was looking like a tourist from western countries and people were literally gawking him. Finally he reached the palm hotel and resorts where she was staying. Ahaan was still in the palace as Randhir sweared him that he won't go until she will come here.
Taking her room no from the receptionist he rushed to the 12th floor obviously through lift.

Knocking the door he was tapping his fingers on the wall impatiently and what seemed like hours(actually they were like 5secs she took) she opened the door.
He at once closed the door and pinned her to the nearby wall.

________________

Byeee❤️❤️