17#

She wasn't looking back and was walking briskly. Then suddenly a hand from behind came and held her from her waist.

Sanyu started sweating profusely . She daredt to look back only to find Randhir there.
She was shocked to find him there.

Rd: chalo. He said in an angry tine with blood shot red eyes.

S: tum yahaan kaise??

Rd: if I wouldn't have come here can you imagine what could have happened with you??
He roared leaving her waist and grabbing her shoulders.

S: i am sorry.

She followed him to the car while they drove off to the palace.

**flashback**

When sanyukta ran away...

A: i am going behind her. Gusse mein kahin or na chali jaye

Rd: wait... I'll go as it is you also don't know the ways here

A: okay

Randhir went out but couldn't find her so he he walked further. After coming at a distance he heard noise of running steps. He followed them and found some men were running behind a girl but the girl was none other than sanyukta.

And the rest is history...

**flashback ends**

They reached the palace and without saying anything she ran inside and to her room.

Rd: zyada bol diya kya??? He thought to himself.
Par aise harkatein karengi to bolna to padegha na. Sorry boldenge subah.

Just imagine Randhir Singh Shekhawat apologising to a mere girl. Wouldn't it be a fun to watch.

Another morning gave its appearance indicating the start of something new. Sanyu didn't tell anyone about yesternight's incident.

While everyone can notice the change in her behaviour whenever Randhir came infront of her. Randhir too noticed that.
Commom he is not any beast who'll shout on her every time and that she needs to be scared of.

He decided to confront her that very moment about it. Seeing her alone near the poolside he sat beside her and was finding ways to talk to her.

Rd: aapse baat karni hai.

S: wow!! Aapko baat karni bhi aati hai??

Rd first felt something tingly when she addressed him as ' aap ' but soon realised her sarcasm.

Rd: wo..i... Ummm...actually...i... Shit why is it so difficult

S: ek sorry bolne me itni dikkat?? No doubt you are a prince. Kabhi kisiko sorry nhi bola hoga.

Rd: ok listen... Shhh...( he put his finger on her lips)

Rd: i am really sorry. I shouldn't have shouted on you like that.

S: hain?? Or usse pehle ka?? She raised her brows

Rd: what usse pehle ka?? Or bhi kuch tha??

He tapped his finger on his chin as if in deep thinking to remember. She glared her hard.

Rd: i am not at all sorry for that slap. Apni harkatein dekhi thi aapne??

S: i was drunk you fool?? How can i see??

Rd: ohh!! Drink karne ke baad dikhayi nhi deta logon ko

S: hahaaa... Very funny

Rd: let me ask you this.... Friends??

He forwarded his hands hoping to get her in return.
She was thinking deeply.

S: sochna padhega....

Rd: let it be then...
He got up but was pulled again down by sanyu...

S: sry sry sry friends forever...

This was the start of new friendship or maybe something else.

After that they were called by Kavya for some dance preperations and also to decide their outfits for haldi tonight...

________________________________

How was the chapter??

Suggest some songs for dance as in btw groom and bride . Face off....

Pls do comment and vote

How is the new cover???
This chapter is dedicated to Aakksshhii for making such a wonderful cover...

____________________________