37#

Time was passing like sand. Everything was getting normal except for the fact that Renuka hadn't really agreed to the terms of accepting Sanyukta. She was adamant on the decision of selecting Pari as her daughter-in-law.

It was two months to their togetherness and today sanyu finished her chemo sessions.
Randhir always went to every chemo of her. She did suffer the after effects of the therapy but he would always be by her side like a pillar. She had grown new hair locks which he found more beautiful than the earlier. He left not a single moment to play with her hair. He tangled them with his finger and played like a newborn use to do with his mother.

That night they were sitting in their room with sanyu on his laps. They did kissed many times but expressing their love through hugging and sitting with each other gave a total different feeling which was par any physical pleasure.
He was as asual playing with her hair when she started,

S: Randhir suno na, hum parso ja re hai India vaapas to i wanted to shop something for your family...

Rd: no need they should like you the way you are and not how you want to be for them...

S: arre maine kha naa i want to go to i want to go...bass

Rd: okay okay
He raised his hand in surrender...

S: tumhari maa to pasand karegi na...superman ko to main mana lungi

He kissed her cheeks...

Rd: wo nhi maani bhi to hum aapko bhaga kar le jayenge...

S: aap aisa kuch nahi karenge...promise me this...i know the importance of a family...promise me Randhir

Rd: I can't!!

She glared her and stood up from his lap and went to the living room. He followed her and took her in his arms carrying her to the bed room.

Rd: okay i promise...but on one condition...no matter what you will only be my wife..

She blushed hard hearing the word WIFE.

S: promise...

She vowed that she'll be with him now come what may. She will not give up trying.

******

Next morning she was the one to wake up early. It happened for the first time in these two months that she woke up this early. Blame the tingling sensation in her stomach which she had for the shopping and above all the feel of going to meet HIS family.  Now not as a traveller or reporter but as their son's girlfriend.

She got ready and wake him up too. He had packed his stuff from his office. There was a farewell party as well day before yesterday for him by his staff.

Rd: someone is very eager.
He winked at her while she swatted his arm.

S: jaldi karo naa...Ahaan or Mahi bhi sath aare hain. Pata hai Ahaan maa or baaba se Mahi ko milvaane ja rha hai to use bhi shopping karni hai.

Rd: you girls definitely know how to impress you in-laws...don't you?

She just raised her invisible collars to show i-am-the-best .

They all went to the mall and local market to get good gifts and spent a quality time together ready to fly the next morning to see whats in their destiny.

Will destiny unite them or seperate them?

It isn't easy to fight destiny but if you have enough will to fight against all odds then no one can stop you. Not even god. He also has to bow down before you.

___________________

Enjoy❤️❤️

Do comment and vote...

_________________