62#

~•*•~

~•*•~

On a side where Randhir confronted Pari Guru went to The Rathore Palace for Eisha.

G: Eisha!! Eisha!! Where are you?

Eisha came out of her room listening to his roars for probably the first time.

E: aaram se guru.. Kya hua hai batayie?

G: apne sanyu ka kidnap kyu karwaya? Or mana karne ki bilkul koshish mat kariyega humare paas proof hai.

She stood there numb not knowing what to say after being caught.

G: speak up damn it!!
He yelled again.

E: roo..room me chaliye hu..hum sab batayenge plss.

She took him to her room and as soon as she closed the door she fell on her knees and broke down.
Guru immediately rushed to gather her in his arms cz no matter what he loved her and will always love her. He knew that she wasn't even responsible for this while fiasco. She was forced but why was the question he was here for.

E: Gu..guru tru..trust mee!! Mai..maine jaa..jaanbhujh kar nahi kiya...pari di forced me.
She said in between her hiccups.
I ne..never wanted to do thi...this. She had my clippings with my ex boy..boyfriend and she bla...blackmailed me with them ki wo wo aapko dikh...dikha dengi saara kuch pa...par main apko nahi khona chaht...chahti thi islie i did that par sab unhone karne ko kaha hum to sirf zariya the.

Guru just hugged her tightly and she let out everything she had in her since many days.

G: aap humse share karti to shayad aisa naa hota...you should have trusted me. Humari bhi girlfriend thi pehele but we moved on right??
Aaj bhai sanyu se dur hai sirf Ek misunderstanding ke kaaran. Aap sabko sach bataoge?
Or darne ki zaroorat nahi hai kisi se bhi.

Eisha just hummed and kept hugging him till her sobs subdued and she was stable.

E: chaliye hum sabko aaj hi batayenge. No more misunderstandings now.

They both got up and headed to Shekhawat palace.

***********
Time: 5:45 pm

Randhir was driving when suddenly his car got surrounded by 4 suv cars. Before he could do anything his car's windows were broken and he was been taken somewhere blindfolded.
And what a great day he chose to leave his security and come. He couldn't even struggle as the people or to be more precise the goons wrapped him up in a sack.

***********

Time: 8 pm

Sanyu got panicked now as he who never misses a chance to talk to her hasn't called her up since a day. And above that the hollow feeling which she was getting.
All she wanted was to see him once and cuddle with him the entire night as she was missing him badly. Just when she was about to call him again her phone rang with Ahaan's number. She picked it up that instant.

A: sanyu jaldi yahaan aa.
He sounded angry and worried at the same time. But why?

S: kya hua hai? Sab theek hai na? Randhir theek haina? Bolta kyu ni??
Worry was written all over her face.

A: tu bass yhaan aaja..

He hung up leaving her surrounded by many ifs and buts. She without wasting a second ran out of the hotel hired a cab and went to Shekhawat palace.

_________________

Bye❤️❤️