39#

Randhir and Sanyukta went to the hall to be welcomed by the set of faces they least wanted to see right now.

Randhir eyed his dad asking " what are they doing here?"

Harsh just made a disgusted face looking at Renuka.

Re: Randhir sanyukta hume aapse dono or Pari se kuch baat karni thi to humne aap logon ko yahaan bulaya.

Rathore barged in saying
" humne aapse iss baat ki ummeed nahi ki thi, raani sa aap deal bhul jaiye agar aap pari ko apne ghar ki bahu nahi bana rhi hain to"

Re: raja sahab kya humne abhi kuch kaha? Aap hume bolne ka mauka to dijiye...

Rathore just kept mum after that. Harsh was continously glaring renuka.
But on the other hand he so wanted to talk to his doll. He was missing her blabbbers. No one ever talked to him freely or he talked to anyone freely.
At a point in your life you just want to leave every thread of your busy life and just relax. No worry no tension no stress of duniya kya kahegi....
He was at that point only where he was fed up of putting up a facade and want to run in fields...play in water play with animals...his priority being now was to play with his grandchildren :-P. He wanted to relive his childhood again through them.
He didn't know why Renuka was being so stubborn to get his son married to a girl he doesn't even know properly except her name.

Re: to hum ne ye faisla liya hai ki jo bhi iss ghar ki bahu banegi use kuch tasks pure karne padenge jisse ye saabit ho ki vo ek raajgharaane ki bahu kehlaane laayak hai. Inme naahi sirf ghar ke kaam honge par ghar se baahar ke bhi honge. Aapko har chiz me perfect hona padega.

Rd: par maa sanyukta ki tabiyat abhi thik nahin hai... Wo ye sab nhi karengi

Re: to phir inhe bhool jaiye Randhir!!!

S: i am ready
She gave a blink to Randhir assuring him that she can do anything for him. While Renuka smirked.

Re: to phir theek hai aapse hum jald hi milenge.

She exited from the hall talking with Rathore and Pari.
Sanyukta was standing there grinning like a fool to see her superman. She first peeped at the door to see if Renuka was gone.

S: eeeeee!!!! Supermaaaaannnn!!!! Maine aapko bahut miss kiya.
She quickly ran to him and hugged him while he giggled seeing her happy.

H: humne bhi!!! Or ye aapne apne baalo ko kya kar diya or ye aapko kya ho gaya hai...aap bimaar thi kya?

Rd: wo dad...wo humne apko btaya nhi ki...wo...umm hum inhi ke liye wahaan ruke the...wo actually..

S: tum rehne do main batati hun...superman wo maine hi inse mana kiya tha batane ke liye...meri chemos chal rhi thi...i i was suffering from leukaemia

She bowed her head down while Harsh who was shocked didn't react and left from there.

S: superman!! Superman suniye!!

Rd: ab ye aise nhi manenge...kuch karna padega!!!

Sanyu started sniffing...
S: wo mere se baat ni karenge!! She made a puppy face looking at Randhir.

Rd: relax!! Unka gussa ice cream ki tarah hai abhi melt ho jayega!!

S: sacchi?? She pouted looking at him

He kissed her pout.

Rd:mucchi!!

She looked here and there to see that no one saw them...

S: are you mad?? Koi dekh leta to

Rd: dekh leta to dekh leta!! Humari hone wali biwi ko kiss kar re hain...

Her cheeks welcomed a perfect crimson colour when he said that...

S: or agar nhi ban payi to??

Rd: bhaagne waala option abhi bhi khula hai

She only glared him stating that it was not a joke while he raised his hands in surrender.
She chuckled and ruffles his hair.

S: garden me chalte hai or sochte hain superman ko kaise manana hai...

They sat on a bench in the garden.
Renuka went away to the airport for her flight to Delhi. Guru was away on a business tour.

S: ideaaa!!

_________________

Enjoy❤️❤️