75#

As sanyu opened the door to her room in the farm house bunch of rose petals fell on her.
A melodious tune hit her eardrums.

Chalte Chalte yunhi ruk jaata hoon main
Baithe baithe kahin kho jaata hoon main
Kahte Kahte hi chup ho jaata hoon main
Kya yahi pyar hai, kya yahi pyar hai

Randhir came from behind the curtains and sat on his knees holding his ears and pouting cutely.

Tumpe marte hain kyon
Hum nahin jaante

Sanyu crossed her arms and twitched her nose.

Tumpe marte hain kyon
Hum nahin jaante
Aisa karte hain kyon
Hum nahin jaante

He came forward and clutched her hands pulled her towards him and wrapped his hands around her waist.

Band galiyon se chup chup ke
Hum guzarne lage.
Saari duniya se rah rah kar
Hum to darne lage
Hai ye kya karne lage
Kya yahi pyar hai, kya yahi pyar hai

He started dancing with her giving wet kisses down her nape.

Haan yahi pyar hai, haan yahi pyar hai

She turned around and kissed his nose. Indicating that she accepted her apology.

Rd: m sorry. I just wanted to spend some time with you thats it.

S: its ok. But tell me aap yahaan humse pehle kaise pahuche.

Rd: FYI i grew up at this place so i know the short cuts.

S: ha ha bade aye. Chalo jao  koi aa jayega phir tumhari khair nahi. Ladies sangeet me enjoy karna haan.
She teased him winking towards him.

He just pouted and pecked her lips before exitting through window.
Sanyu having nothing to do decided to see her Twitter and Fb handle. After an hour her mother came with her dress for sangeet and mehendi.

She was ready in 2 hours waiting for the mehendi walas to come

She was ready in 2 hours waiting for the mehendi walas to come. Finally decending down the stairs she made everyone's breath hitched in their throat looking plain yet gorgeous. As she sat in the middle on a round mattress her phone buzzed with Randhir 's call.

Rd: you are looking beautiful princess.

She blushed and asked with difficulty " how do you know?"

Rd: i knw.

She roamed her eyes in entire hall and spotted Ahaan waving at her with a web cam attached with his laptop and rd smiling stupidly looking at her.

S: byee...vaise accha jugaad hai kunwar ji.

He too blushed and logged out waiting for next day when his sanyu will be all his in every way.

Rd: hum kya kare ?

Guru entered his room and jumped on his bed.

G: bhaiiii!!! Kya plan hai aaj ka?

Rd: kya plan??

G: arre bro!! Bachelors party. Kahaa karni hai batao??

Rd: no bachelors party Guru.

G: arre bhai plss na saare frnds ayenge humare. Moreover aapki last night hai. Jao bhai jao jeelo apni zindagi.

Rd: just shut up.

Guru started pleading and ultimately Randhir had to give in.

G: i will call Ahaan also.

At night it was 9 when when Mahi came and sat behind sanyu. She whispered something in her ears to which she became furious and stood up.

She went to her room and came out after 15 mins removing her now dried henna.

S: chal wahaan.

__________________________

How was it??

Guys pls give a shot to my new ff as well. I will be waiting for ur feedback.
And i will start with book 2 of this ff i.e. THE ROYAL LIFE as soon as this comes to an end but it will be based on ur response. If it gets good response only then i will continue otherwise i will give the epilogie here only.

Enjoy
#Riya❤️