58#

Randhir reached palace at night all tired from the meeting but most of the tiredness was the mental one as he kept on thinking who exactly could harm her. And most important why was he framing his father.

H: Randhir beta aa gye...kaisa tha aaj ka din aapka??

Rd: accha tha

H: beta trust me sanyu ke sath humne kuch nahi kiya...someone is trying to trap me.

Rd: i knw dad...jisko manna hai mane jisko nahi manna wo ja sakta tha or wo chali gyin unki marzi...

H: par aap to unse abhi bhi pyaar karte ho nahi to ye sab humari aankhon me dekh ke kehte.

Rd: hum chalte hain dad.

H: ek baar fir sochna

Randhir just nodded and went upstairs to gain some piece of mind.

He was sitting on the bed gazing at the wall and thinking something. Just then he remembered sanyu saying about the store room at the back. He decided to sneak there at pitch dark time at night.

**********

Entering the store room he switched on his mobile torch. Started searching for anything that could lead to the convict but got no proof even after searching for hours.
Tired he took an exit from the room but stopped on his tracks as he found some golden nd red thing.
On bending down he noticed that it was a sim. He stuffed it inside his pocket. And turned to a small car obviously not his so that no one can doubt. Excited he wanted to tell this at once to sanyu so he zoomed to her hotel but in the way he got dressed up again in that goan dress and called her to inform his changed name that is Roger. Though she was sleepy first but became charged  after knowing that he'll be coming.

He reached the hotel and the receptionist enquired seeing him for the second time. He told her that he is her relative and that she can ask from her.

On getting satisfied the receptionist let him go. He entered her room after knocking and hugged her tightly in happiness as they got a clue.

S: dikhao kya mila..
She asked excitedly.

Rd handed her the sim.

S: itna bevakuf tha...hahaaa...ab kya hoga uska I doubt
(She thought imagining that person in hands of  Randhir)

S: aise kya dekh re ho?? Power hai na tumhare hath me details nikalwao...kya yrr itna kaam bhi ni kar sakte

Rd: acchaawww!! Bataun kya kaam kar sakta hu??

He started moving towards her and she shouted...
" sorry sorry sorry jaldi pata lagao na kon hai main kuch ni bolungi...pakka promise"
She pinched her throat like a kid promising.

Rd: better...ruko call karne do

He went outside and made a call. On returning to the room he found her sleeping. He settled beside her and took her in his embrace and slept.

Their peaceful morning slumber was broken by constant ringing of his phone.

He picked up not bothering to see the caller.

Rd: what the hell are you speaking praneet??

P: ji kunwar ji wo sim chote kunwar ji ke naam se registered hai.

Rd: guru ke naam se. Ok hum aapko baad me phone karte hain.

He held his hair in frustration as this was tangling more and more. Without waking her up he went to the palace to confront Guru. And not make any pre assumptions.

________________

Byeee❤️❤️