24#

They reached the palace and what sanyu saw made her rooted at her place.

Guru and Randhir were standing beside two girls who were having there head covered and were blushing profusely. Both were busy looking at their rings as if admiring them.
Sanyu took baby steps towards them when Harsh came upto her.

H: hey babydoll finally you are back.

S: how are you superman?
She tried to sound excited.

H: well i am very fine and most happiest man of the world now. My sons are finally engaged.

She was in verge of tears.

H: Rathore sahab yahi hain woh reporter jinki baat humne aapse ki thi.

Rathore: hello beta!! Heard alot about you since i have come here.

S: hello uncle
Plss excuse me.. I need to get fresh.

Randhir sensed her behaviour of the otherwise chirpy sanyukta.

G: inhe kya hua??

Sanyukta entered her room and closed the door with a thud. She decided something there and then.
She dialled a number.

S: hello...hello maa

Ri: pahuch gye tum log?

S: ji hum pahuch gye hai...apse kuch kehna tha...i...i am ready for the marriage.

Ri: sach?? I am happy for you. Parth is a good boy.

S: hmm...I'll talk to you later.

___________________________

At night when everyone gathered at the dining area sanyu was nowhere to be seen.

H: Ahaan where is sanyu??

A: uncle she was not feeling well so she is sleeping.

H: should we call the doctor?

A: no need. Just mild headache. She has taken the medicine.

Randhir himself wanted to go and check upon her. In these two days he realised that he had a given a piece of his heart to this girl because he felt a void in it when she was not there. Palace which was devoid of any chirpiness got it's soul when she came.

Suddenly a phone rang which was of Ahaan.

A: excuse me.

He picked up the call

A: ji maa...haan...what??...sanyu ne haan kardi.....kab kal...okay I'll tell her....bye

His voice was over enthusiastic.

H: what happened?? You look happy..

A: sanyu ka rishta fix ho gaya uncle. Meri dumbo ka...oops sorry

H: its okay.

A: kal parth aa rha hai isse milne.

Renuka took a breath of relief thinking to be everything at it's place now .

Rd: mom dad i am done. I Am going to sleep.

_____________________

Next morning sanyu got up early as Ahaan informed her at night about parth's arrival today.

She decided that she'll behave the way she is. She remembered her childhood days with parth. She dolled herself up in a cute pink frock with high pony.

They decided to meet at a local dhaba.

She reached there not before informing Ahaan.

There she saw a muscular man sitting and tapped his shoulder.

S: umm...parth??

He turned around ...

P: sanyu!! Hii how are you??

S: i am fine. You you are changed completely.

P: I'll take that as a compliment.

He eyed her as if not impressed to see her.

P: tum ye kya pehen kar ayi ho vo bhi aisi jagah par?

S: excuse me. Its totally my choice what i wear.

P: plss agli baar se wear something decent and come.

She was helpless because of his uncomfortable gaze on her so she just nodded in a yes.

They ordered and started talking.
She was hardly responding while he was chirpy.

The order came and they started eating.

Sanyu had a habbit of eating very unlady like by hands and smudging food all over.
By mistake some drops of daal fell on her dress.

P: sanyu just behave and eat properly.

S: arre main to aise hi khaati hun.
She spoke in a wobbly voice as she was having her food in her mouth.

The lunch came to an end and parth dropped her at the palace. She didn't like being controlled but she was doing this as her mother and father were happy. Also because it was her mom's last wish.

She received Parth's msg and they chatted for a while. She admit that he was mature and she can share things with him but spending her life....ummm...she had to think about it now.

_______________________

How was it??

I don't know what i have written today but i hope it had turned out to be good...maybe...

Do give votes and feedback..❤️❤️