chapter four: oreos,blackmail&mom?!

"you want me to wear his smelly clothes and pretend to be a guy?"

I snorted and held them up while Nate looked offended.

"excuse me" he stated "I do not smell bad"

Kai raised his eyebrow. A small smirk playing in the corner of his lips.

"then do you want to walk out naked?".

I thought for a moment and realised I couldn't take the risk.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I bit my lip before turning to Nate who was too busy shoving oreos in his mouth.

"this is all your fault!" I hissed attacking him by slapping my hands against his shoulder. He almost choked and held back his laugh.

"can you kill me after I finish eating please?" he stated casually putting another oreo in.

This whole thing was his fault in the first place. If he wasn't such a greedy pig and decided to leave me to go and get some food we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place and I wouldn't have to wear his smell disgusting clothes as disguise to get out of here.

Plus this guy is so selfish. He doesn't even share his food.

it's been exactly 10 minutes since the guys from outside have been trying to open the door while Kai lied saying it was 'stuck' but really he has holding it. This guy is like the incredible hulk. He was strong and God damn those muscles- don't get distracted Emilie. He's not good for you.

"get a move on" Kai said " if you can't tell already, I'm at my limits here"

I perched my lips together. His not seriously saying what he's saying right?.
"wait,you want me to get dressed in front of you?"

Nates head shot up, grinning at me like a child. " I will hit you" I threatened.

He put his hand up in defense and moved backwards.

Did I mention that Nate was practically almost naked in front of me with nothing but his boxers on?. Yeah and guess who's idea that was.

Is it me or am I seeing too many half-naked mens?

Kai chucked. " why? you don't want to get dressed in front of me?"

I furrowed my eyes together. "what do you think?"

He licked his lips before tilting his head back in frustration expressing his jawline.

"either you get dressed now or I will pick you up and walk out with you practically naked" he ordered.

My eyes widen in horror. His not joking. After having two unfortunate meets and a night which I don't have a clue about, I realised this guy does not joke.

"turn around" I ordered. Neither do I.

Nate did as he was told and quickly turn around. Kai however was being difficult.

"are you worried that I might see something I've already seen last night?" he smiled cheekily.

My cheeks flushed red and I hid my body behind Nates oversized jumper.

That's it. I refuse to get changed in front of this annoying jerk.

"I'm not doing it" I said,crossing my arms over my chest. I raised my head and looked away from him.

I heard a loud grown before shuffles.

In a split second I was whisked of off my feet and thrown over Kais shoulder.