chapter 27: like the way I'm loving you

"are you crazy?" Nate panicked.

"yup" I muttered as I got into my car and threw the phone across to the passenger seat. In a split second my brothers appeared along with my parents. "Emelie, where are you going?" Mom asked, full of concern.

I started the car. "I have to go" I said whilst rolling down the window.Alex's face scrunched up into a dissatisfied look. "you're not going to see him" He spat.

I glared at him. "you can't stop me"

Alex slammed his hand against the front of my car and stood right in front. "hell yeah I can"

I screamed in frustration and ran my hands through my hair. "Move" I begged "please"

Alex was determined to stop me.There was no way for me to get away unless I hit him with my car but that's just crazy. He'd probably come back alive to stop me. My whole family just stared at me and Alex as we argued.

"Enough!" Dad snapped, whilst I was this close to running Alex down. "move" Dad said, directly staring at me.

I frowned. "but dad-"

"Alex"

I paused and a huge smile appeared on my face. Alex looked baffled "but dad, that guy hes-"

"she's 18 Alex. she's old enough to make her decision. I know you're trying to protect her but that'll hurt her even more. We have to step aside" Dad said as he looked at me. His eyes showing nothing but pure love. I choked back my tears and leaned out of my window to hug dad.

He was crying too. "are you crying?" I laughed. He shook his head as he pulled away from me. "No" he said "I've just got something in my eye"

I rolled my eyes whilst mom slapped him playfully with laugh. Alex sighed before taking his hands of off my car and stepping aside.

"if he hurts you, I'll kill him" he threatened. "us too" Kayden and Noah said as my three brothers stood side my side. I grinned and high-fived them all. "I'll see you guys later"

I pulled my car out and began to head towards the boarding school. "Nate" I began "are you still there?"

"uh..your brothers are really scary" he mumbled and I laughed. "you know this is crazy right?" he asked.

I smiled. "I know"

"And I didn't call you, it was a butt dial". I nodded and laughed "Just find him okay?"

"Okay"

Nate hung up and I sighed. This was probably the most stupidest thing I'm about to do but heck why does that matter. Nate's accidental butt dial fucked my emotions up and my feels for Kai flooded like a river. His words stuck to my brain and heart and drove me crazy enough to go and see him.

He loved me like I loved him, heck he loved me even more. Why couldn't he continue to love me?

I kept thinking if this was the right decision to do and at one point I was about to turn around and say fuck this shit but the guy behind me honked and snapped me back. Maybe it was a sign.

It took be 2 hours to get there and trust me that felt like the longest journey I have ever done.

My emotions were high and I began to panic when I saw the security guy. I stopped the car and smiled big whilst rolling down the window. "Hi" I chirped. The guy looked at me suspiciously before waving me off as the gates opened. I sighed in relief and drove in. Well that was easier than I expected. I could be a murder and he'd still let me in.

I couldn't care less and was over the moon that I got in. It felt weird to be back here after so many weeks. I hate to admit that I actually missed this place.(You never heard me say that..ok?)