Excelsior

New chapters EVERY WEEK....

CHAPTER 1

EXCELSIOR

"OLEE...OLE OLE OLE...OLEE..." Crowd is chanting.

"And it's a JUDGEMENT DAY....! Whole stadium is piling up with heart throbbing fans from both sides. For the record, it's a final fixture of major league title." First commentator said in zest.

"Yeah! And eventually the final fixture of this league is about to happen between two arch rivals and the contenders for this prestigious title...!" Second commentator said.

"Both teams are equal on point terms in season end point sheet. FC Futbal is just a step behind from FC soccer on goal difference, which means FC futbal must win this game to clinch the title...!" First commentator said.

Crowds chanting and screaming vociferously.

"Both teams have arrived. The stage is set for the clash between the two football giants of this league! Each side is looking confident but FC futbal must be in some pressure." Second commentator said.

"Yeah! But they have their good luck charm in the form of a striker, Sameer. He has shown his incredible talent so far this season and it's an opportunity for him to break all time top scorer record in a calendar year. He is just two goals behind to touch the phenomena!" First commentator said

"Yeah! FC Futbal fans must be hoping some astonishing performance from their local hero. Let's see can he haul the burden of those expectations till the last whistle." Second commentator said.

"And referee has blown the whistle and the game has started!" They both screamed followed by the frantic fans.

85 Minutes have gone...!

"FC futbal are still behind two goals from winning this title, and not much time remaining on the clock. The scores are FC Soccer-2, FC Futbal-1" First commentator said anxiously.

"The ball is with the FC Futbal defender, he drives the ball towards forward line...! Rocky is there at the receiving end!" Second commentator said.

"Oh! But FC Soccer defender confronts Rocky and gets the ball back. But wait, FC Futbal midfielder Aamir tackled the defender and the ball is deflected to Sameer!" First commentator said rashly.

"And the ball is now in Sameer's feet. He is on clear; he is thriving furiously towards the goal post!" Second commentator said.

"He is sprinting like a thunder storm; he leaves all the defenders behind him! And now only a goalkeeper to beat. He tries deception and he successfully left the goalkeeper on wrong direction, and he chipped the ball...!" First commentator spoke in one breath.

"AND IT'S A GOALLLLLLLLLL...!" Both commentators screamed.

"And Sameer has scored a splendid goal! They have equalised on scoreboard! FC Futbal stands are wildly celebrating and chanting praise for their team." First commentator said.

"Now they are just a goal behind from clinching the title after 10 years of drought." Second comm. said.

3 minutes of stoppage time left...

"90 minutes have gone and only the stoppage time is left. The scores are still 2-2. FC Futbal has to do something unprecedented to win the game.!" First commentator said in serious tone.

"Yeah! But it's going to be tough for FC futbal as FC Soccer's manager has decided to trigger defensive tactic. Now the entire FC Soccer players are defending from their box." Second commentator. said.