I'M SERIOUS - 1

CHAPTER 5

I'M SERIOUS...!

Next day in college...

We were soothing at college canteen as recess was clocking the time.

I was trying to acquaint with Pragati over yesterday, but she kept ignoring me all the time.

She was fumed over me, but somehow she managed to keep those homicidal flames in her forge, maybe she didn't want to be a felon of her best friend's suspicious death.

Whenever she got upset she used to boycott that person if he/she is her friend, not just for a week or two but once upon a time when we were at junior college Sneha politely declined Pragati for chemistry notes because she was yet to finish those notes. But Pragati is Pragati..! She despised Sneha at least a year for such mediocre issue. But fortunately they sorted out later, and now they were best friends.

I was concerned because my mistake wasn't that facile, she had made up her mind that I harassed her sibling, Purvi. And she had no plan to be lenient despite the fact that it was me, who provided my chemistry notes to her in dying moments.

I couldn't wait thousands of years in solitary like a saint in a hope that God will delight over his dedication and would incarnate before him.

No..! I couldn't wait, I was desperate for Purvi, I couldn't let her somebody else's. This time the situation was solemnized as it was a question of my life and I was determined to solve it asap.

"Have a seat guys..!" DK insisted.

I sat beside Pragati but she stood up and reversed her sit with Sneha and denied me another time. DK and Vicky knew what was going on so they decided to stay neutral.

"Let's have coffee, bills on me!" DK said. We nodded.

"Ramu Kaka, five coffees..!" DK shouted.

"Anything else DK Sir..?" Ramu kaka asked as he came.

"Anyone want snacks or something?" DK asked. We denied.

Vicky was going to order but DK interrupted before Vicky could say a word.

"No just bring coffee." DK ordered.

"OK..!" Ramu kaka quietly nodded and went back.

Vicky stared at DK resentfully.

"Don't be puerile, it's not gonna work! You know your Dad! Right..!" DK imitated Vicky's Dad.

"However your agility is sapping by. You must skip lethargic items from your plate; you could get conceived by them." DK scoffed.

They laughed out loud, but I didn't. I sat on chair vigilantly, gazing at Pragati, waiting for an opportunity to get her on the line. But she was deftly preventing eye contact.

"Hey Vicky..! I'm having some trouble." Sneha mildly said to Vicky.

"What happened?" Vicky asked avidly.

"That last lecture of Ms.Shukla was gibberish to me. All the words she threw went over my head. So can you?" Sneha asked to Vicky.

"Off course..! Why not..!" Vicky replied in great enthusiasm.

He used to energize whenever Sneha asked him for favour. And she always asked HIM to solve her queries each occasion.

Vicky, he never said NO to Sneha regardless of his own difficulties related to the same topic, which Sneha asked him to explain.