PARADOX-2

CHAPTER 4

PARADOX

(Continue from PARADOX-1 ...)

"And you know he didn't stop there, he was staring at me until he got hit by a ball and crashed on the ground." Purvi said quietly.

"He deserves that..!" Pragati cursed. They both were sashaying on the streets of Old City Market for shopping purpose; meantime we were bubbling under Coffee house precinct.

"OK then let's go!" DK said and stood up.

"Hey..! Bills on me..!" I insisted while we were strolling towards counter.

"OK then!" Rishi and DK cooed.

"It won't purge your sins. You are guilty for today's loss." Vicky sulked.

"I know you're angry over me." I said and stopped. DK and Rishi didn't bother themselves to plead our dispute and marched towards exit.

"No! Not at all! Because of you we had to stand naked in the middle of the ground, but I'm fine..!" Vicky taunted. The couple sitting beside us chuckled as they heard Vicky.

"What? We were not absolute naked, we were wearing underwear at that very moment." Vicky abruptly turned towards them and explained to defend his prestige with both hands but opaque.

"Seriously..! How ironic..!" They both surprised, were struggling to restrain sudden laugh. Vicky was confused; his puddle kind mouth just spilled some moronic out of him without letting him wet.

"Let's go Vicky! They are waiting us." I said and hurriedly pushed him onwards.

"Such an idiot they are! They don't understand difference between absolute naked and partial naked!" Vicky ranted while moving.

"They will understand when they will hear your sophisticated lectures over such complex topic!" I replied sarcastically.

"Forget about them. I promise you that in next game I won't let our team partial naked!" I said as I beckoned by making typical hand gesture.

"I hope." Vicky replied and walked to join Rishi and DK.

They were waiting me outside of the Coffee house while Mr.Shanker engaged me in talks at counter.

Purvi and Pragati were perambulating on same pavement where Vicky was anxiously vibrating over recent encounter, DK flirting with girls passing by, and Rishi banging his cell's (Or should say his half girlfriend) screen.

 Pragati spotted them as she reached contiguous wardrobe (tagged with large billboard stating 'SEASON END SALE') shop with Purvi.

"I think I know how to teach that rascal a lesson." Pragati muttered.

"Wait! What do you mean?" Purvi dazzled.

"Come with me!" Pragati said, grabbed Purvi's hand and marched towards them.

"Hey Guys...!" Pragati shouted and waved her hand.

"Did you hear something..?" Rishi asked but they didn't reply, occupied in significant activities redundantly.

The market used to full with people, congested with umpteen tottering vehicles as there was no proper place to park, so they didn't hear Pragati at first place. Finally Pragati reached to them with Purvi.

"Hi...!" Pragati waved her hand.

"Oh! What a pleasant surprise!" Rishi greeted her.

"Hey Pragati..!" DK and Vicky said unison. I heard them from counter.