THE RETRIEVAL PLAN - 1

CHAPTER 7

THE RETRIVAL PLAN

(Warning :- Offensive language...)

S-E-V-E-N excruciating days later from the incident...

"A week has been passed but the situation is still the same." Pragati lamented.
We were deliberately hanging out in a college canteen, except Sneha. She didn't show since then, not in a college nor at coaching complex. She isolated herself at her sepulchral house.
"Several students who witnessed that incident also videoed it and posted it online. The video has been viral now!" Rishi stated.
"I phoned at her home yesterday. She told me that she is feeling sick. She just wants to stay at home for some time." Pragati explained.
"She is still in a pang!" I said.
"I called her thousand times that day, but she didn't answer my phone. And now her phone is saying switch off." Vicky said anxiously.
"I think, guys, she's not gonna forgive me. It's over! I have made a horrible mistake!" Vicky mourned.
"Don't be such a jerk! It was not all your fault!" I said vehemently.
"The occasion you accidentally chose is the main reason behind her concern. She just got shocked by the exposure. She is feeling humiliated. That's it!" I explained.
"Yeah..! Sameer is right." DK responded.
"We just have to find a way to turn her worst nightmare into the cherish memory of her life!" Rishi implied.
"Yeah...!" We said unison. And clapped on Rishi's back as he finally poured out some perceptive.
"But how...?" Vicky asked impatiently. His visage was expressing elation and anxiety at the same time. Like someone squeezed up lemon in curd, and you know the rest.
"You have to propose her. But this time genuinely!" I said.
"But...I...how...!" Vicky stuttered like we are insisting him to accept that he was the worst investment of his Dad's liquidity.
"Look we know that you both love each other. And you can't live without her!" I implied. He nodded in confirmation of my speculation, which ensured me to proceed.
"So you just have to convince your love to her, and retrieve the bond of trust which both of you were sharing as best friends from kinder garter, but this time as a couple." I explained.
"She won't give her consent! I have already ruined our friendship. I'm not gonna do any other sloppy mistake which would cease my remaining chances." Vicky ranted.
"Then die alone pathetically like a stray dog!" DK yelled.
"Look! I can understand your concern, but you have already lost her trust." I said
"And suppose somehow, I said somehow...which means chances are rarest of rare. So SOMEHOW! She exonerates you in future and you both become friends again for instance. However the things will not be the same between two of you as they were." I said. He slumped in desperation.
"You would be her friend, but not that close as you used be." I added.
"It means she won't look up to you for her academic queries, won't indulge in conversation with you again!" DK explained.
"She won't share her secrets with you!" Rishi said dramatically.
Rishi flowed in emotions and said something irrelevant. We gave him deterrent look. He gave us confusing look and vice versa.
"She really loves you Vicky! She is suffering and only you can help her. Only you can relieve her from her grief." Pragati said.
"Come on dude! Tell her how much you love her. Be a sport!" DK cheered him.
"Yeah...! It's your opportunity to win her heart, to make her yours for lifetime! It is now or never!" Rishi shouted.
"Yeah..! Tell her Vicky you love her! We are with you!" We all shouted unison.
We all were looking at him avidly. He looked back to us after a moment later and smiled.
"OK then, let's do this!" Vicky stood up and shouted in enthusiasm.
"That's the spirit!" We cheered him and clapped on his back.
"But how...?"Rishi asked.
Again Rishi revised his nonsense. I, DK and Pragati gave him the same look, this time more dreadful.
We somehow managed to convince Vicky, after a gruelling counselling, which stressed all of us. And only just a moment had passed; Rishi aroused another question of concern.
"Yeah guys how?" Vicky asked impatiently.
"Oh my God..! I just forgot that H.O.D. is going to take our class. We should move fast, before he reaches to class. We shall discuss it later." I said evasively.
"Yeah...! Let's go!" They said unison. And we marched towards classroom. Vicky followed us with distraught visage.

(To be continued...)

(Please share your views and don't forget to vote if like....)

...Thanks for the appreciation...