COME WITH ME - 1

CHAPTER 13

COME WITH ME...!

So it had been almost two or maybe three months since the day Purvi and I joined the unprecedented chariot of love. Each day the trust between two of us was growing stronger and deepen.

Our bond of love cemented with umpteen euphoric moments which we lived together in each other's arms. In those quaint and unforgettable days we both were strolling like one soul.

We just wanted to be alone in some place with each other, a place where we doesn't need to concern over everyday's stampede, where we could lie in each other's arms without any hesitation, a place where only love rises and sets, each day starts and concludes with our auspicious love affair.

She used to meet me at morning, at my training session; on the same ground where we first met by God's will. She used to come to cheer, whenever she got chance on match day.

After college we used to hang around coaching complex, it was a colossal building, dominated by barons of educational academies. Every subject related to any field was available to be taught there.

All college's students of our city used to gather there, it was like a fiesta of education. It was more like a vending machine, you had to put money on their mouth and you would get a class of your choice, where you could mug along with the herd of almost tons of students.

So we used to meet after coaching, as our tuition schedule was the same. We used to take a walk to the bus stop with her hand in mine, her head leaning on my shoulder, exuberantly blazing effect on my persona which used to lighten me up until the bus commissions the emission of carbon over my dazzled emanation over my stringent emotions.

Purvi had a keypad phone with limited features. And most dreadful think was that it HAD NOT internet connectivity. It was like a grandpa of smartphone generation, assembled with conservative beliefs.

So I decided to buy her a budget smartphone so we could stay connected, and reasonable enough to not hurt her self esteem.

I bought it from my monthly wage, which I used to get from my club and incentives which I used to get as per my performance at each match. It was adequate for me to manage my expenditures which include my college fee, my coaching fee, and other daily expanses. And after paying all bills, I was able to save sufficient amount in the end.

So I bought a new smartphone for her, she refused at first place, as I anticipated, but I had done my homework already, and succeeded to convince her at last. Then we started chatting online, which was an obvious thing.

There were few restrictions from her side, but we managed to find congenial stint of periods, like lunch time at noon, at evening on her study time, which was a four hours run, but I used to get only first thirty minutes of it.

We bought some short set of stints in 24 hours. We didn't want to miss any chance to get in touch. It was tough task to meet frequently, thanks to our daily routine, which was contradictory to each other.

Whenever we met, we used to meet like we hadn't met for ages. We always tried to live each second of our tryst, our friends used to commiserate by giving us some privacy or a quality time in my terms.

Each moment without her was suffocative, I was truly besotted. I never thought that someday I would join the board of protagonist club of romantic genre.

I mean... I never thought that one day I would admire those eccentric kind of romantic movies, which I used to despise as much as lethargic food.

I never had a good, not even an average opinion for those movies before. I mean only a specimen would waste his life, by obtusely just thinking about a girl who doesn't even know him.

In some movies where the protagonist or so called Hero, sacrifices his life, his carrier, even his favourite player's jersey (which is an atrocious crime) just because of love for an anonymous girl.

I mean he could get another one, maybe more beautiful and prettier then the last one; after all he is the so called Hero. When he can floored down umpteen goons just by swinging his hand in the air, and applying unique style of fight. He can trap any maiden, in his web of chest bristles.., I mean his love, by showing his specific swag dance with some Dhinchak music in background.

But no! He wants only her. I mean come on dude...! You saw a girl and fell in love with her, and even prepare yourself to die for her. She doesn't even know you, you just glanced at her; you don't even know that she noticed you or not...? Is it really happens in real life...? And the answer which came from my heart was unsurprisingly a Yes...!

It all started when I first saw Purvi. I started believing this one-time-investment scheme (No offense). There was not a single day, an hour, or a moment in which I didn't recall Purvi's memory.

From the day me and Purvi indulged in a relationship, my life had changed completely. My whole world started revolute around her. She had become precious to me. This love made a paradise of vivid moments with her in my life to cherish ecstatically.

Yeah...! This Love, which we used to throw on people by suffixing with Day, it was absurd...! Creative, but absurd and quite abusive...!

"Love is a spiritual and one of the most powerful feeling which flourishes your ordinary life and makes it solicited to see beyond the bone and flesh." As I read in a literature, after being caught by it. It was a wonderful experience.

Purvi...! I just couldn't resist that feeling of restiveness to meet her, to behold her, to talk to her, to look into her eyes until my last breathe. I just wanted to take my each breathe with her; I was eager to spend my entire life by holding her hand in mine.

I only seldom went to the temples usually on holly days but since the day I got my destination, my Purvi..! I started going regularly.

I changed my schedule, now I was rising almost an hour before training session to take a bath and then I used to go to the temple near our college to pray for the betterment of our relationship in every dimension.

I used to beg before the almighty to retain his blessings on us and help us to strengthen our bond enough to persist in the days of crisis.

Then after prayer and resolution a priest of that temple used to give me the coconut chunks as a Prasad which he reserved for me, because he noticed that I used to give sweets to the bagger instead.

I became accustomed for him; he was pikestaff and friendly nature. His clan was worshiping and performing conventional offertory for ages, he was the third generation of priest.

He used to chant some mantras especially for me by putting his palm on my head and used to say "May God blesses you...!" at the end. The mantras were gibberish to me but I could understand that they were auspicious.

An awe inspiring wave used to ran throughout anatomically. I used to thank him after he concluded his godly set of actions through obeisance.

@

Hello...!
It's been a long time since I updated any chapter of TIMELESS LOVE... (due to some personal problems). I finally decided to publish another chapter in addition to the story.

Please share your feedback and don't forget to vote if you do like this chapter...!

 ...Thanks for the appreciation...