HAUNTED BY A BEAUTIFUL DREAM-1

CHAPTER 3

HAUNTED BY A BEAUTIFUL DREAM

I opened my eyes, I found myself amid football ground. I glanced over my surroundings; there was no one except me like I'm alone on the planet. It was quite scary silence infiltrating through my senses. 

Before I could understand what's going on; the atmosphere swiftly turned stormy. Wind started blowing vociferously. 

Thunderclouds covered the whole sky and started pounding lightening constantly over my surroundings. I was frightened, I tried to escape but those thunderclouds aimed my route and perished it asunder. 

I was stuck there, suddenly my muscles numbed down and turned into rigid bust, only my eyes left functional.

Those eerie clouds started congregating over my head, abruptly lightening struck ahead of me in great numbers concentrated at one point.

I struggled to see but the luminosity was so great, like Sun God himself came to me. It was like an atom and suddenly it detonated, I closed my eyes spontaneously. 

I thought it terminated me, but astonishingly I was alive, I could smell stinky burned dust roaming inwards my lungs. Suddenly a melodious voice appeared into my ears following that thunderous blast.

"Sameer come with me...!"

It was a female voice, I had heard this voice before; it was familiar to my ears. My heartbeat elevated as she hailed me, some strong feeling was attached with that voice, some kind of emotional attachment. 

I opened my eyes to see her, but she was gleaming like a supernova. It was impossible to recognize her.

"Come with me...!" She said and flew towards the mountain range. My body abruptly started functioning, my mind urged me to chase her as it was bewitched by her melodious voice. She was reminding me of someone I eagerly wanted to meet.

I ran behind her, she was moving like greased lightning. I climbed the gargantuan  mountain range, and finally reached to peak. She gradually slowed down and alighted on the edge of the cliff. 

"Come here." She said and beckoned in.

I fell down on the ground as I took a step towards her. I was exhausted after chasing her so long. My legs turned limp after climbing almost four mountains just to corroborate my suspicion. 

She alighted on the grassy field and strolled towards me; I was kneeling powerless as she came to me.

Her luminescence was gradually decreasing at each step preceding her to me. She grabbed my hands and helped me to get back on my feet. I felt like numerous flowers are softly kissing my palm when she touched them. 

My body charged up like she put her energy into me. The remaining gleam of her body faded away, which was preventing me to see her emphatically. 

I was stunned when my retina reflected her face over my eye sight, I could see her face thorough now. I had a doubt when I first heard her voice but when I saw her face, the conceptions I was contemplating turned real.

"Purvi. Is this you?" I asked dazedly. She laughed like I joked or something. She was in the same school uniform, with the same delicate Bindi adorning amid her eyes.

"Yes! It's me." She scoffed. I stood still as I beheld her for the second time in my life, laughing and smiling exquisitely. I couldn't believe over my eyes, she was the same school girl which made me smitten, my love.