UNNECESSARY ME

Hello there! 

This is Shivam, the broken one :) 

(No picture to be found, though you can imagine decomposing corpse similar to The Machinist.)

.................................

(In the photo) And this fella is optimistic, enthusiastic, always chasing his dreams no matter how adverse the situations are. Self motivated, successful in both relationship and professional endeavor. Has fought against all the odds victoriously, but the betrayal of one Brutus (in this case a woman) was suffice to scatter the mirror house of a narcissist where he died by the poundings of sharp razor alike glasses, slitting each part of his body, teaching him that you're not your dreams, principles, emotions, but rather a flesh and bone dehydrating in the desert. Vultures will snatch your pieces as per their appetite, and at the end you remain nothing but bones.......................

 In this photo is My dream future, when I was in the past of his past where I never thought that my future will be so euphoric which I still yearn in the present of this dude's future, which is unfortunately my fate.   

I know it's all bullshit! (My psychiatrist said the same, but he doesn't understand me.) But it could be my final update, so it's probably my last chance to talk because Now I've decided to reach out the vein, thus I won't be in a position to post those pictures as I will be unconscious first and then probably..   :) 

(Bhukkad! Mazze krna. Ab tang nahi kar pauga kabhi bhi :)

......................

(THE END)  

.