THE RETRIEVAL PLAN - 2

CHAPTER 7

THE RETRIEVAL PLAN

(Continue from THE RETRIEVAL PLAN - 1...)

We all gathered at central park at the evening after returning from coaching complex, to discuss over retrieval plan. We all sat on the grassy patio. Vicky was looking content after that canteen conference, I was happy that it helped him to mitigate his distress. But the brink was farther, we were still roaming in the sea.
"Does anyone have a plan?" I asked.
"Hey..! What if we shoot an apology video and post it online? She would definitely watch it!" Rishi suggested.
"For your kind information, her phone is dead for a week. She is still living in a solitary. We do not know when she will meet online again; we can't bank on uncertainty." Pragati explained.
"Vicky, can you embark?" DK asked curiously.
"What..?" Vicky asked surprisingly.
"What if we go to her house at noon when his father goes to office; then we shall embark you to her balcony, and then..!" DK said.
"Then she will definitely throw you out of her balcony and from her life permanently." Pragati interrupted.
"Guys, I respect your dedication. I know you want to help me, but please suggest relevant ideas." Vicky pleaded.
"It is pragmatic bro..! I have tried it by myself." DK implied.
"Then what happened? Did she let you in?" Pragati asked suspiciously.
"She would if she were at home that moment. But she wasn't and then I never tried it again." DK replied but didn't make any eye contact.
Pragati was looking concerned after what DK just described. I had never seen her like that before.
She was looking enviously at DK, which was suggesting that she was insecure over the person which she despised all the time.
"Hey guys..! What if we organize a bash or a party! We can invite her over. We can use it as a disguise." Rishi suggested.
Rishi again jerked his cocky mind and ejaculated some viscous and syrupy kind idea. This time he nailed it.
"Good idea..! But she won't come to any party. It has to be irresistible for her. Something she can't decline." Pragati said. We all started scratching our mind.
"Hey guys, Pragati's birthday is in this month!" Rishi shouted.
Then again it was Rishi who selflessly bothered his head and released another fresh idea. This time it was less viscous as he already jerked off before... his mind, but it still had that gleaming spark.
It was amazing how somebody can drum his dong continuously without loosening the rhythm, regardless of the factor that the dong is made up of a delicate material and the most important fact that the drumming noise is dependent on the excitement level of the drummer, which is tough to maintain.
Maybe he was practicing this for long stint which steeled his ding to dong along with his viscous song.
"Look..! It's next week!" Rishi showed his mobile screen.
"Oh...! Yeah it's your birthday Pragati!" We said zestily as we looked at the screen.
She was standing in disgust, staring at us resentfully. We realised that we had forgotten her birthday. We looked back to her in concern.
"So you all forgot!" She sulked.
"No we didn't!" We hesitated.
"Look we also set a reminder on our phone!" We showed her.
But she was still resentful. So we decided to use our secret weapon, we started eulogizing her.
"But what a pleasant timing Pragati..! You are great Pragati! You are a saviour of oppressed; you're deity of fortune! What laymen would do without your blessings...?" We kneeled down and started adulating.
It was our Bramhastra. It always worked, revived us many times from that kind of absurd but catastrophic situations.
"Alright...! Apology accepted! Now stop flattering I can't breathe. Now please stand up you all." Pragati said as she finally dethawed by our obeisance. We sighed and stood up.
"Because of you I can get back Sneha. Thanks Pragati! You owe me for that." Vicky said.
"And he promises to be your slave for lifetime!" Rishi scoffed imitating some magical (in which they fly with the help of broom) fantasy movie's dialogue.
"Nah..! She won't ask for that." Vicky laughed. But Pragati was looking serious.
"Actually having a servant is a good idea! It is quite regal thing you know, like a queen of some realm." Pragati said and deftly winked at us when Vicky was looking elsewhere.
"You're trustworthy and I owe you as well. So it can be possible me having personal servant. It's fascinating..!" Pragati delighted.
"Hey are you serious Pragati?" Vicky asked and grinned. He was still confused.
"Yeah..! After all, you gave your words and now you can't step back." Pragati said.
"Pragati is right bro..! You've given your words, we clearly heard you." I said in serious tone.
"I know it is a prank right..?" Vicky said and smiled faltered. But we didn't laugh and stood with Pragati to strengthen the play. He was quite distraught now.
"Why are you're quietly standing there! Say something!" Vicky restively pleaded to DK, who was standing neutral.
"I'm not here bro..! I'm invisible so basically I can't help you." DK said and occupied with his phone.
Vicky's face turned nervous and quite frightened, he was obligated by his blunted words.
"Slavery is past term, we're independent now. You can't force me. I condemn!" Vicky asserted.
"Alright..! If this is your final decision then I can't do anything about it!" Pragati said in dramatic tone like some sassy Saas (mother-in-law).
"Except declining my birthday celebration in which I was about to bring Sneha." Pragati said in cruel tone.
"Please Pragati..! Don't do this! I'm your friend!" Vicky begged like a Bahu (Daughter-in-law).
"Off course you're my friend! But it is a lot better to have a servant rather than a friend!" Pragati stated and smirked.
Vicky was pathetically staring at us for mercy, like some rider caught by traffic police without licence and he forgot his wallet, and his secret love is about to depart from the country and from his life at the same time.
"Alright..! You win!" Vicky said in stern voice.
"Great!" Pragati shouted in zeal.
"Just this semester, OK!" Vicky stated.
"Say your highness!" Pragati said like conceited queen.
"But only for this semester! Your highness..!" Vicky pressured his tongue and mumbled.
"Hey congrats Pragati..! You got your own servant." We greeted Pragati.
"But after Sneha forgives me..! OK!" Vicky said.
"Sure! And don't worry you will prevail your love!" Pragati said.
"So done..! Pragati's birthday party will be the retrieval bash of Vicky's love!" I announced.
"Indeed!" They said unison and high fived.
"Ok guys I have to go!" Rishi stood up.
"Where are you going?" We asked confoundedly.
"Actually my kith and kin are going to arrive at night at the airport. So I have to go early to receive them." Rishi explained.
"Oh...ho...! So Avantika is coming?" We asked dramatically.
"We can understand!" We mocked him.
"No guys!" Rishi blushed.
"See your chicks are reddened in blush. You naughty boy..!" Pragati teased.
"I have to go guys, Bye...!" Rishi said and started moving towards the exit.
"Ok bye!" We said unison.
"Hey Rishi..! Don't forget to say hello to Avantika from us!" We shouted. He nodded and faded away from the corner of the gate.
"OK guys! I have some responsibility to look upon. So I have to go." DK said and stood up.
"Let me guess...! Your favourite team's match is at the evening...?" I said.
"Yeah...! Today is Derby game so..." DK explained.
"Yeah...! You defiantly go!" I said and evince.
"OK bye guys!" DK shouted as he kick started his bike. We could hear him as the parking area was near from our position. I waved my hand but Pragati ignored him.
"So shall we go now?" Pragati insisted.
"I will walk with you to bus stop." I said. We both stood up and walked away.
"So it's your birthday. It is going to be the greatest day of Vicky's life, probably." I said.
"I hope so! We can't leave any loose ends. We must be thorough in our preparations. And Vicky..! We have to begin from the scratch. He can't look pathetic in front of Sneha." Pragati said.
"He will make it. I'm sure! After all it's a question of his life. It's not a problem." I replied.
"My real concern is!" I said in serious tone.
"Purvi..!" Pragati interrupted. I looked at her spontaneously.
"I knew you will say that! Don't worry I will manage to bring her at the party. She won't miss. After all it's her sister's birthday." Pragati said.
"Oh Pragati..! You are brilliant. You're my true friend!" I praised her.
"Listen! Don't you dare to act smart in front of her; she is not an ordinary girl whom you usually pass by. She is special." Pragati admonished.
"She is monosyllable and sensitive. So be elegant when you acquaint with her. One mistake and she will never let you roam in her life again. Do you understand?" Pragati yelled.
"OK...OK..! I get it. I won't do anything stupid, I will be careful." I said and beseeched.
"You have messed up your first impression already. So you better be careful, it's probably your last chance." Pragati ranted.
"I adore Purvi; I've dedicated my life to her. Trust me. We will prevail." I assured her.
We reached at bus stop. Bus was on the route she mounted.
"We will discuss our plan tomorrow!" She shouted from the window where she sat.
"OK!" I replied. I was standing near her window.
The aunty who was sitting beside her seat was looking at me in disgust, like she first time saw two opposite sex placental mammals conversing with each other.
That weird aunty was staring at me constantly, pricking me with her conservative arrows. I was observing that weird aunty deftly. Then I again started talking to Pragati audaciously.
That weird aunty was boiling over her seat but I persisted, and finally she fumed and changed her seat, then the bus started and she went away.

@@@

(I hope you enjoyed.. please don't forget to comment and vote if you like it and more of it...)

...Thanks for the appreciation...