Vanessa

My family is moving to San Francisco. I can't believe this. I don't want to go. I'm going to miss Denver.

As I walk home, I see a man hiding in the shadows following me. I start to speed up the pace, he does the same. Now I'm really nervous. I start to run as he starts to reach out for me. I run around the corner and of course it just had to be a dead end.

"Come on." I said aloud

He grabs me and pins me to the wall. I can't see his face with his hood over his head.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Nothing you'd be willing to give me" the man says with a gruff voice.

He looks poor. Ragged baggy clothes, smells like trash and extremely thin.

"Here." I say, giving him a one hundred dollar bill. "Maybe we can make an agreement, I pretend this never happened and don't call the cops." I said.

"And you trust me to let you go?" He asks.

"Well I was hoping so." I reply

I can see that the man's eyes are a weird icy blue as he looks me in the eye. "Tell me your name" He says.

I was too scared to say no. "Vanessa" I reply.

He puts his face close to mine and nuzzles my neck. "I like you Vanessa." He says.

I hold back tears. Omg. This guy is gonna rape me. Then he's going to kill me.

Then he starts kissing my neck. That's when I can't help it anymore. My eyes start dripping tears. I whimper.

He pulls away and looks at my face. Wipes my tears away and says "I don't want to hurt you."

He steps back and waits for me to do something.

I don't do anything. I feel that if I do, he will try to hurt me.

"Go." He says calmly.

I slowly start walking back to the street, turn my head to see if he's following me again and He's... gone. I start running as fast as I could all the way home. As soon as I burst through my front door, I locked every single lock. There was 6 of them. Geez. Overprotective much mom and dad.

I turn around and my parents are behind me.

"What's wrong?" My mom asks, worried.

I don't know if I should tell them what just happened or if I should just ignore my parents, tell them I'm tired and go to sleep.

***

(Hey guys! How do you like the book so far? Please Vote and Comment. thx.- Catilina)