Chapter 21

(A/N: Sorry guys, this also has some sexual content in it too. If you're not mature enough to read this, please move on. Or if you can't handle it. Thank you.)

                                                        ***

   Bash pinched the sheet in between his two fingers and gently pulled it off of Vanessa, making sure not to wake her.

   He smiled as he saw her beautifully naked body lying on his bed.

   He bent down and planted the softest kiss on her lips, then went lower.

   She stilled smelled like mango and honeysuckle. He kissed her neck and the pathway in between her breasts. She started to stir and turned to her side. He chuckled.

   His middle finger traced her spine. Then he started tracing little circles on her shoulder with his index.

   He laid down beside her and wrapped his right leg around and hugging her waist. He left kisses on her back, shoulder and then her neck.

   "I love you so much." He murmured. He licked the shell of her ear.

   Vanessa was awake by now and had heard what he said. She wondered how on earth could a guy she doesn't know or at least doesn't remember, love her?

   She pretended to still be asleep while he rubbed his hand up her thigh. She absolutely loved the way he touched her.

   His fingertips tip toed across her skin and it tickled. She tried not to giggle but she couldn't help it.

   "Well look who's up my little loch Ness monster." He said.

   Vanessa turned around to face Bash. He kissed her with a flicker of his tongue on her bottom lip. She let him in and she moaned as his tongue danced along hers, warm and wet.

   He broke the kiss and stood up from the bed. He picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

   It was amazing. Marble floor, with white and gold shower/tub that had seat cushions on every corner.

   He took her to the tub and shut the glass doors. He turned the shower head on and made the temperature pretty warm.

   He handed her a bar of soap and began to wash himself with his own.

   Vanessa turned around and started rubbing the soap on her arms and legs. Once she finished, she started on her chest.

   Bash's hands grasped her and he started kneading her breast. He helped her continue to soap herself. He kissed her neck as one of his hands went lower and a finger slipped inside her. She moaned and tilted her head back in the crook of Bash's shoulder. Water droplets dipped between her breasts. She ran her fingers through his wet dark hair and held him against her neck as he left a trail of hot wetness with his tongue. The steam from the hot shower made it seem mystical.

   She was almost finished rinsing herself off until Bash sat her down on one of the cushioned seats and leaned her against the wall. He kissed her deeply and and thrusted his tongue into her mouth. He stepped in between her legs and guided his shaft toward her opening.

   Vanessa licked her lower lip. Bash decided to do the favor for her and sucked on her tongue. He slipped halfway inside her.

   She gasped in surprise and hung her head back. She was still a little sore from their last encounter, but it was still pleasurable.

   "Dear god." She said.

   She gripped the edges of the tub as he slid deeper. He felt her swallow as he licked her throat. Trailing upward with kisses until he reached her mouth and kissed her softly. He licked and nibbled her bottom lip. When she refused him entry, he struck balls deep. She gasped as his tongue slipped inside.

   He pumped in and out of her with a steady pace. Then started to speed up. She moaned in his mouth. Knowing her climax was coming. Her inner walls tightened and a knot in her stomach formed. He thrusted hard into her as he began to come and that's what broke her. He slowed down, but didn't stop sliding in and out. He went slower and slower until he finally came to a stop.

   He pulled out of her and sat on his knees. He spread her legs wide. He bent his head down and licked along her aching sex. She sucked in a huge breath.

   "Fuck!" She cried.

   His tongue felt like soft velvet, hot and wet. It felt amazing. She needed him to stop, but she wanted him to do more. She ran her fingers through his wet hair and held him there. He did a long leisurely lick of approval. She mewled. He thrust his tongue inside her, wanting to taste her inside and out. He went in and out. Causing her to climax again. He lapped every bit of it up and enjoyed the taste of her upon his tongue.

   He stood up and held her as she sagged against the wall. His tongue delved into her mouth and reached the back of her throat. She moaned once more.

   He only released her when the warm water started to get cold.

   "So much for getting washed up." He said.

   He dried both of them off and took Vanessa to her room. He got her into a set of pajamas and laid her across her bed.

   "Goodnight." He said before closing the door.