Chapter 14: Vanessa

"I need a beer." I said.

   Will comes around with a beer in his hand. 

   "Well, I was gonna drink this myself; but I guess you can have it." He said laughing.

   He went back to go get another one. He takes a seat next to me. I turn next to him.

   "So what is up with Sebastian?"

   "Oh boy." He breathes out. He raises one finger, signaling for me to wait a second. He takes a big swig of his beer.

  "Ugh. What exactly do you mean?" He says. This time taking a smaller drink of his beer.

   "I heard your guy's conversation last night. I'm not stupid." I replied. This time it was me who took a drink.

   He started choking at my words.

   "You heard that?"

   "Yes, I did. Now tell me what you guys were talking about." I say.

   "Uh.. I can't do that. It doesn't even have anything to do with you." He says with a face.

   "Seriously. So you're just gonna lie to my face?" 

   "Pretty much." He replies.

   "Wow. Why can't you just tell me?" I ask.

   "Ok look. I can't really tell you anything. Bash wouldn't want me too. He's my best friend." He says as he sits up straight. 

   "I thought I was your best friend" I say, slightly smiling.

   He bends over and puts his beer bottle down. He starts to smile. But I can't help but notice he's got a look of frustration on his face. He runs hand through his thick, dark blond hair.

   "I'll talk to you later. I need some space." He says.

   He gets up and walks to a door on the other side of the living room. He goes down the stairs that are behind it. I'm assuming it's the basement. 

(A/N: Sorry guys. this is a short chapter I know. But I really didn't have enough time. )