Chapter 5 ~ You Make Me Nervous

~ 1 WEEK LATER ~ 

Seth was surprised with what Dean had told him. Dean still loved him? Even after everything he's done to the poor lunatic? It couldn't be true! It was probably just Dean drunk talking like he's done a few times before. 

Dean loves to play with peoples heads, so Seth thought that could be what he's doing to him. He promised Seth over and over again he would never do such a thing, but Seth refused to believe him due to his rough past. 

Should I believe him? Seth thought to himself as he laid on his back on his bed in his hotel room, staring at the ceiling. This was the bed that Dean was laying in only a week ago and Seth swore he could still smell Dean's cologne. When he clung to his teddy bear, Seth was sure he smelt Dean's cologne and even the whiskey Dean had been drinking that night. 

He looked at the alarm clock beside the bed, seeing that it was almost time to head into work for his match later that night. He knew he'd have to get up eventually, but he didn't want to. He didn't want to have to see Dean and confront him about what he had said. The thought of it terrified him. 

What if Dean tried to call Seth a liar? What if Dean didn't mean what he said? 

Seth didn't think he'd be able to handle being rejected by the man he loved with all of his heart again. He already lost him once, so if there was even the slightest chance he could get Dean back, he'd do it. But he was afraid he'd screw it all up like he usually did and lose Dean forever. 

Dean mean the world to Seth. Without Dean, Seth was nothing. Or at least that's the way he thought of it. Dean was Seth's other half, the one he was going to spend the rest of his life with. 

Sighing, Seth got up, slipping on a jacket and his shoes before heading out, going to his car and driving away, on his way to the stadium where that nights show would be taking place. 

~ ~ ~ 

Seth walked through the doors with his nerves already on edge. He wanted to see Dean to clear the air, but at the same time, he wanted to avoid him at all costs. Trying to decide which would be better was impossible for him. 

He quickly scurried off to his room, in the middle of changing into his ring gear when someone walked in without warning. 

"He-Oh god!" 

Seth turned to see Roman standing there with his eyes covered. He was blushing so bad he could feel it sting his cheeks, putting the rest of his clothing on and walking over to Roman. 

"Sorry, I forgot to lock the door." 

Roman finally opened his eyes. "I didn't mean to walk in like that. I should have knocked. I just wanted to know how things are going between you and Dean." 

"I don't know," Seth mumbled. "He hasn't talked me since last week when he told me he still loved me." 

Roman's lips curled into a smile. "He told you he still loves you?!" He squealed like a teenage girl, clapping happily. "We need to get you two in the same room to talk. Like, right now." 

"No, Roman! Please!" Seth exclaimed, grabbing Roman's arm and yanking him back since the Samoan was headed towards the door. "I-I can't. I can't confront him about it. I mean, he was drunk. It was only drunk talk. He didn't mean it, I bet."