Chapter 25 ~ Time With My Baby

Seth picked at his food, not feeling hungry. Dean sat beside him, practically inhaling his food due to his hunger. Then again, Dean was carrying another human in his belly. 

Dean peeked over to see Seth unhappy and not eating. He frowned and set his fork down, wrapping his arms around Seth and snuggling as close as possible. Seth gave a small smile and leaned his head against Dean's, enjoying the soft feeling of his lovers hair. 

"Your hair smells good," Seth mumbled, making Dean laugh as he sat up a little. "What? It does. Are you using that Coconut Shampoo I gave you?" 

Dean smiled and nodded. "Yup. It's almost gone, though. We'll have to get some more. I know how much you like it on me." 

Seth chuckled. "I do, very much so. It's always nice to smell during sex." 

"During sex?" Dean questioned, trying to hide the blush coming over his cheeks. "Why are you smelling my hair during sex?" 

"Because I'm usually kissing on your neck and I can't help it," Seth admitted, shrugging. "Plus, it reminds me of the first time we got together. Because you were using Coconut Shampoo then." 

"Really? Are you sure?" 

Seth nodded. "Of course, I can't forget the first time I met you. It was the best day of my life, baby." 

"Where the hell am I going?" Seth mumbled to himself for the fifth time that day. He shook his head and held up the map he was given to the building, trying to figure out where in the building he was according to this. He sighed,  frustration taking over as he turned the paper and looked at it from all angles, still coming up with no solution. "Stupid fucking thing, you're not help." 

While mumbling angrily, he crinkled the paper up in the palm of his hand and tossed it at the trash can, not paying attention to whether or not he made it. The janitors could pick it up later.

He turned around when he ran into someone, both of them falling back. Seth groaned and rubbed his head. 

"Oh, I'm sorry,"  someone mumbled, straightening out his shirt as he stood up. Seth peeked up to see a hand extended, gladly taking it. "I didn't mean to run into you." 

"It's okay, I should have been watching where I'm going," Seth said, having his breath taken away when he looked at the person in front of him. He had stunning blue eyes, shaggy dirty blonde hair that went in front of his eyes, and a dimple faced smile. His body held a tight shirt that showed off his abs, and tight jeans that pushed his package out. "I didn't realize there was someone right there." 

"Uh, excuse me? Eyes up here, please," the man chuckled, making Seth blush as they make eye contact. "Like what you see?" 

Seth wasn't sure what to reply; was this man trying to flirt with him? Seth thought of that as a possibility.

"A little, yeah," he replied, smiling. "What's your name?"

"Only a little? And the name is Dean," he introduced with a small pout. "Yours?" 

"Seth." 

"Nice to meet you, Seth." 

There was a tension in the air that both of them could feel.  They didn't know whether it was good or bad, but they decided to think of it in a positive way and grinned at one another. 

"So, where are you headed, Dean?" Seth asked. "I threw my map away because it was useless." 

Dean chuckled. "I agree. And trying to find the locker room. I'm making my debut tonight here at FCW."