Chapter 31 ~ Dates & Truth

Seth struggled against the chains on the wall, groaning at the pain in his wrists from the cuffs chaffing them. He didn't understand why Roman kept him here; why hadn't he just killed him already? Wouldn't Roman want him gone, once and for all? 

Of course not. Roman would want to make him suffer for stealing his man, his crush. He wanted to show Seth who ruled in this instance, and who would come out on top. Roman wanted to prove that he was the lucky man who had Dean as a soulmate. He wanted Dean all to himself and would do whatever it took.

Seth squinted as the door slightly opened, revealing a bulky man. His head was pounding from dehydration, and he knew he couldn't survive much longer.

How long had it been since he was taken away from his lover, his soulmate? He supposed a week or more.

His empty stomach growled, making him whimper once the man got closer, inches from Seth's nose. He could smell the whiskey on the man's breath, making him feel physically ill.

"You're going to shut the fuck up, you got that?" he drunkily muttered, tipsy and hanging onto the chains to keep himself from  collapsing. "Cause you're a dirty whore. And I won't let anyone find you."

Seth rolled his eyes in annoyance. He was the complete opposite of intimidating at that moment, and Seth wished he could run away and back to Dean. The man got close once more, practically grinding on Seth as he mumbled other inaudible sentences. Nothing he said made any sense.

"Go away, Roman," Seth huffed and kicked at the man's ankle. Roman growled and grabbed Seth by the throat, squeezing with all of his might as Seth's eyes bulged and he began gasping for air. 

"I said to shut the fuck up," Roman repeated, waiting until Seth gave a slight nod to let go. "You either listen or you die, you got that?" 

Seth nodded once more. He wanted to spit in Roman's face and tell him to suck his dick, but he knew it'd only make matters worse. And right now, what he needed was the complete opposite of trouble​.

He wanted to be back with Dean, rubbing his pregnant belly and whispering sweet nothings in his ear. He missed Dean so much it physically hurt.

Roman grumbled, slapping Seth across the face with a smirk on his own before strolling off with confidence in each step. He was drunk, but that didn't stop the feeling of accomplishment he had.

Seth whimpered lightly, the sting of his cheek turning to a burning sensation. He looked at the ground, feeling hopeless. He was never going to make it out of here. He would forever be there, chained to the wall and starving to death. He wanted out. He wanted everything to be back to normal.

What was normal? After everything that has happened, there was no normal. Normality was overrated; it has disappeared for everyone by now. 

To Seth, crazy had become the new 'normal.' 

He struggled against the restraints once more, injuring his own wrists in the process. Blood dripped down his frail arm, dripping onto the cold pavement floor. He knew it was getting closer to the end. 

He knew he didn't have much longer. 

He dryly coughed and ceased fighting, knowing it was no use. He'd have to cut off his own hand before he were able to leave. 

Meanwhile, Heath feared the next night. He knew he was stuck in the middle of this nonsense, and if he didn't do as Roman demanded, he'd be revealed as a fraud. He couldn't stand letting Dean get hurt even more, especially in his current condition. So he went along with the lies Roman spewed, hoping that just once, Dean would be able to see through them.