Chapter 14 ~ This Is Unbelievable!

Dean spent the morning throwing up in the toilet. Roman sat beside him, rubbing his back softly and moving the hair out of his eyes. He figured it was from lack of sleep or something; maybe the heat, considering it's so hot in their hotel room. Apparently they've never heard of air condition. 

Dean groaned, holding his belly softly as he leaned over into Roman's embrace. Roman held him close, kissing his cheek to help for comfort. He grabbed a piece of toilet paper and wiped Dean's mouth off before flushing. 

"I'm sorry," Dean mumbled, peeking up at the older man. "I didn't mean to wake you up with my obnoxious puking." 

"Baby, it's fine. I'm here to help you," Roman said, feeling Dean's forehead. "You feel warm. Like you have a fever." 

"It's probably just because of throwing up for so long. It took a toll on my body," Dean replied, coughing. "I need water and a nap right now." 

Roman nodded as he helped Dean to his feet and into bed. He brought the sick man some water to drink and laid down with him. Dean drank the water and set it aside, cuddling up to the Samoan. 

"Get some more rest, baby," Roman whispered as Dean laid his head on his chest. He noticed how Dean made space between Roman's body and Dean's tummy. He still wondered why, but was afraid to ask. He finally grew the courage. "Hey, before you go to sleep, can I ask you a quick question?" 

Dean looked up. "What?" 

"Why do you keep making space between your belly and my body?" 

"Because my tummy is sore and rubbing up against you with it makes it hurt more."

"Oh." 

Roman felt stupid for his previous accusations. It was all in his head, obviously. It was silly to even think of the things he did. Who in their right mind would do that? 

Dean yawned, tracing Roman's abs with his finger. It tickled, but Roman stayed still since it seemed to be helping Dean relax. The smaller man soon fell asleep, leaving Roman to watch the television to pass some time. 

~ ~ 

"Heath, you cannot be serious right now," Dean mumbled into the phone.

 He paced back and forth in the bathroom. He had locked the door to keep Roman out and tried to stay quiet so he wouldn't wake him up. While Dean was asleep, Roman dozed off. Dean thought it was best for him to actually rest, which is why he didn't bother him. 

Dean realized his tummy troubles and how it was starting to get round. He was concerned, wondering if something was terribly wrong. 

"Dean, it's a possibility," Heath replied, laying on his bed in his hotel room on the floor right below them. "Do you have one of the tests?" 

"No, Heath, I don't have pregnancy tests just hanging around!" Dean said back, getting a bit loud. He bit his lip, trying to stop a blush that was forcing. 

"I'll bring you some. An old girlfriend of mine left them in my bag without me knowing," Heath replied, ruffling through his gym bag. "I didn't even remember until now." 

"That's um...weird," Dean commented. "Why would she leave them in your bag?" 

"Because we shared it. So whatever she needed t bring, we put right in my bag with my stuff. She did have her own, but she kept her clothes and make up shit in those. She kept some pregnancy tests on hand in case she needed them or one of her girl friends did. We had some unprotected sex because she begged for it," Heath explained as he found a couple of the tests. "And she used them to see if it got her pregnant. Never did, thankfully."