Chapter 19 ~ Helping Him

"Babe, where's the soap?" Dean asked Roman, peeking out of the shower. Roman sat on the toilet, phone in his hands as he scrolled through Twitter. "I can't find it." 

"Isn't it in the soap dish?" Roman replied, peering over at him. "It's right next to the Shampoo." 

"I can't find it in here. Why don't you look?" Dean suggested, seeing Roman blush lightly. "What?" 

"I wasn't sure if you wanted me to see you naked," Roman said shyly. 

"Roman, you've seen me naked before. We've had sex," Dean raised a brow. "I'm fine with you seeing me naked. Just don't judge my big belly." 

"I would never." 

Roman pulled open the curtain and looked around, secretly staring at Dean's junk. He couldn't believe how huge Dean was. 

"The soap is not where my dick is," Dean chuckled, lifting Roman's chin with his finger. "Don't worry. You can taste me later." 

He winked at the Samoan. Roman blushed lightly, grabbing a new bar of soap for Dean and handing it to him. 

Roman stepped out of the bathroom, afraid he was going to get hard if he saw Dean's body again. He was so turned on by Dean; everything about him was perfect. From his perky little bum to his smooth chest. 

The Samoan sprawled himself across the couch, trying to keep his mind off of his lover to be sure he didn't get a boner from it. 

Dean waddled out a few minutes later, a towel wrapped around his waist snugly. He found Roman and grinned, making his way over to him. 

"Hey, baby," Roman greeted, smiling. "Have a nice shower?" 

"I did," Dean nodded. "But I left my clothes off because I could tell you need something." 

Roman raised a brow before remembering their conversation previously. "I do. Give it all to me. I'll take all of you in this mouth of mine." 

~ ~ 

Seth was left confused, sitting in his little apartment. He sat on the floor, rocking back and forth as he stared off into space. He hadn't been eating well lately and it saddened him even more that Dean hadn't noticed how scrawny he looked. Unlike Dean, Seth was beginning to look unhealthy. 

It wasn't his fault, though. He had tried to eat to gain weight, but it wouldn't go on. It fell right off. Seth wasn't sure how to fix it, but he knew he was afraid to go to the doctor on his own. His only idea is that he worked out too much and didn't eat enough. 

He knew part of it was his broken heart, but what could he do? He could move on, obviously, but it's not as easy as it seems; it's actually much more difficult.

He craved Dean in his arms every night. He wanted to stare at Dean and tell him how handsome he looked, even in his baggy pajamas. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with Dean. 

Seth still wondered who that mystery person was who told him to stay away from Dean. How did they know about their relationship and why did they care? Whoever it was would never get in the way him being with Dean. No one would; he had his mind set on being with the blonde haired, blue eyed beauty. 

There was a knock on the door, making Seth groan. He rolled out of bed and stumbled to the door, answering it. 

"Mom?" he mumbled, rubbing his tired eyes. "What are you-" 

Before he knew it, he was punched in the face, holding his throbbing nose. He was barely able to open his eyes, seeing a woman in front of him. Once she became clear enough, he realized it wasn't his mom; it was actually Dean's mom.