Chapter 23 ~ Truth Is Out

Heath was slightly annoyed with how much Seth spewed about Roman. He was friends with all three of them and hated to see their friendship be broken into little pieces.

"Okay, I get it!" Heath finally huffed as Seth turned a corner. He peeked over at his pal with a raised brow, wondering what the sudden outburst was all about. "You need to shut up about this! I did not join this trip to hear you bitch and complain about this. I am friends with all of you and don't want to hear you guys putting each other down!"

Seth rolled his eyes, mumbling under his breath. He didn't care if Heath wanted to listen or not; he had every right to rant about this. He thought Heath would understand since he knew all three sides, but apparently not. Heath could jump out of the car if he'd like, but Seth knew he wouldn't since it was his visitors and they had decided to take this one out of convenience.

"Whatever, Heath," was all Seth answered as he saw the hotel the so-called 'happy couple' were staying at. He felt his anger rising, his breathing growing heavier as he thought about what he was going to do to Roman. He thought about ripping him limb from limb and watching him suffer while he rescued Dean.

Seth thought of it s a fairy tale. Seth would be the king rescuing his prince, Dean, from the evil witch, Roman. He'd take every step it took to save Dean from his misery. That witch only had a spell over Dean, which made him think he was in love when he really wasn't, and Seth would be the one to break it. Once Dean realized just how evil this witch was, he'd run back to Seth and they'd live happily ever after.

"Earth to Seth?" Heath snapped his fingers in front of Seth's face. "We've been parked here for 10 minutes."

With a blush covering his cheeks, he got out of the car and hurried inside, hoping Heath wouldn't question his daydream. He didn't bother stopping at the front desk; instead, he rushed right over to the elevator and pressed the button repeatedly. The sound of his shoe tapping began to drive Heath crazy, so he stomped down on the taller man's foot. Seth held back a whine as he glared at Heath, shaking his head.

"So," Heath began, staring at the elevator in front of him. He was waiting for it to magically open for them, allowing them to enter and get this confrontation over with. "Were you daydreaming back there?"

The door creaked open and Seth pushed past Heath to get in, Heath following. There was no one but them in there, which left more time for questioning Seth. They locked eyes, making Seth feel awkward.

"Nothing," Seth practically whispered. "It was nothing."

"Oh, come on," Heath chuckled, nudging his arm. "I know it was something. That giant grin on your face meant something."

"Shut up," Seth requested harshly, turning away. "I don't want to talk about it. You'll only pick on me about it and I'm not in the fucking mood for it."

"Aw, poor baby," Heath teases, pretending to rub his fake crying eyes. "Boo hoo! I'm Seth and I'm too afraid to reveal a stupid little daydream to a trusted pal!"

Seth growled lightly. "Why the fuck is this so important to you?"

"It's really not. I'm just nosy and want in on what's going on inside that head of yours," Heath admitted with a shrug. "You seem to have some interesting things happening up there. I bet it's something to do with Dean. Am I right? Am I?"

Heath was bouncing on his toes in anticipation, giving Seth a childish smile. In one swift move, Seth knocked him into the other side of the elevator and stormed out when it opened. Heath groaned at the growing pain in his lower back, but got up in time to stumble out after him.