Chapter 36 ~ Our Love Will Never Fade

Our love, our end...

"Oh, shit," Heath muttered, eyes widening. "Fuck, fuck." 

"B-Babe, it's coming," Dean gasped, staring at Seth. "Our baby is coming!" 

Seth held Dean close, rubbing his belly. "Take deep breaths, baby." 

Heath jumped up to get a doctor, rushing out of the room and screeching that they needed one. When none came to assist, he ran to the front desk and explained the problem, requesting a doctor to be in their room immediately. The woman at the desk popped her bubblegum and glared at him, so he took that as a good response before running back to Dean. 

"Dean, they are probably going to want you in your own bed to give you IV's," Heath told him, standing by the door and peeking out, waiting for their doctor to arrive. "I'll be here for both of you." 

Dean nodded. "Baby, is that okay?" 

"Yeah, babe," Seth responded, trying to comfort him. "It's okay, I'll be fine. I am fine." 

"You better fucking eat," Dean snapped. "Otherwise you won't be fine." 

"Dean," Heath said, glaring over. "Relax. I'll wait until the doctor gets here and then I'll grab Seth a meal." 

"He better eat something," Dean muttered, groaning at a contraction. "Oh my god, this hurts." 

"It's okay, baby," Seth cooed, rubbing his belly softly. "I'm here." 

A doctor finally came rushing in with some nurses, strolling a bed behind them behind them. They helped Dean switch over to the other bed, hooking him to machines and giving him an IV. 

Seth held Dean's hand, although a bed apart, close enough to help coach him. 

Heath smiled at the couple, hiding his envious tendencies as he left, going downstairs to the hospital's cafeteria to pick Seth up a meal to make Dean happy. 

Meanwhile, the contractions were continuing, making Dean lean his sweaty head back into the pillow and groan loudly as the pain grew worse. Seth tried to keep him comfortable while the doctors looked him over, being sure all was going according to plan. 

Heath arrived back minutes later, giving Seth the food. Dean gave a grateful smile in return as his contractions came closer together very slowly. 

Seth ate to please Dean and to keep him from stressing out. He actually felt happy to be eating again; it felt odd at first to chew and swallow due to not doing it for so long, but then it felt normal. He remembered how much he enjoyed food and eating in general, devouring the meal Heath had gotten him within ten minutes. 

Both Dean and Heath were surprised to see the transformation of fussing and refusing to eat to engulfing his entire plate of food in ten minutes. Both were pleased to see this, especially Dean, since he feared Seth's condition transitioning into anorexia or something similar. 

Seth fed Dean small bites of his food to cheer him up, hearing Dean giggle lightly before cringing at the pain. The doctor's continued to coach him on his breathing techniques when he wasn't chewing. 

"Baby, you're doing great," Seth cooed in his ear, giving his cheek a small peck. "I'm so proud of you." 

Dean grinned. "I love you more, baby." 

Heath stood back, observing them. He was interested in their interactions; they had so many issues in the past due to Roman's interference, but now they behaved as if nothing had occurred. As if everything was as normal as always. Heath found this fascinating in a sense.