Chapter 24 ~ You Have A Spell On Me

This should be 2 pages. It ends on 'to go through with it'. Refresh the page if it ends on a different part - I keep having issues with it not showing the entire chapter. Refresh it if needed. 

Seth groaned, waking up from the throbbing pain in his temples. He went to move when he heard a mumble from behind him, sounding whiny. 

He peeked behind him to see a resting Dean, feeling his arms wrap tighter around Seth's torso. A small smile appeared as he leaned against Dean happily. Dean kissed the side of Seth's neck softly. 

"Good morning, handsome," Dean muttered, his voice deep. Seth bit his lip softly, knowing Dean's morning voice was a major turn on for him. "Did you sleep well?" 

Seth nodded slowly, peeking behind him at the smaller man. "I slept well knowing you were here beside me. You're so cuddly." 

Dean hummed softly and kissed Seth's neck again, snuggling into the crook of it. "It was nice to hold you in my arms again. I missed being with you." 

"Hey, Dean?" Seth asked, about to ask a risky question, but he thought it was worth it. He needed to know the truth. 

"Yeah, baby?" Dean replied, making Seth blush at the pet name. He missed being called it, especially by the man of his dreams. 

"Why did you go with Roman? Why did you date him?" Seth inquired, making Dean let go so he could turn over and face him. He wanted to see Dean's reaction. "What did he have that I don't?"

Dean frowned and caressed Seth's cheek softly. He stared into Seth's sad eyes, feeling his heart sink. He knew what did was wrong, but he didn't know how to express himself.

"I went with Roman because he was the next best thing, I guess. He was the only other guy around that I knew understood me and our situation. I didn't want to be alone and I liked the attention I was getting. I was on the verge of killing myself, Seth. I actually tried once, you know that. I was crushed to have our relationship fall apart.  I haven't been the same man, Seth, ever since I lost you." 

"But it was my fault," Seth whispered, looking down. "I did that to you. I betrayed your trust. Roman made that more than clear to me. He told me exactly how it was." 

Dean pouted at Seth, forcing him to look into his blue eyes. "You only did that because you had to, right? Right, Seth?" 

Seth could hear the slight panic in Dean's voice and it worried him. He moved the hair out of Dean's face and nodded. 

"Yes, Dean. I had to. I was forced to do it, otherwise I would have had big consequences. I didn't want to do it, I swear. I never wanted to break what we had, as both a couple and a faction," Seth explained, seeing Dean relax a little. "I love you so much, Dean. If I didn't have to do that, I wouldn't have." 

Dean kissed him passionately, taking him by surprise. Seth gave in immediately, allowing Dean to deepen it. Dean placed his hand behind Seth's head to pull him close before they had to pull away for a breath. 

"Did you feel that, too?" Dean asked, a slight blush on his pale cheeks. 

"The spark? Yes, I felt it. It was so strong," Seth commented, giggling. "We never lost it. I always felt it. Every single time you kissed me during sex." 

"That sex was some of the best I've ever had," Dean admitted, looking up at Seth. "Well, some of the best from you, anyway. The best sex I have ever had has been from you. All of those other bitches I fucked were just for a piece of ass. You never have been and never will be. You're mine forever, baby."