Chapter 11 ~ Ew, You're Here!

Dean's eyes widened at the sight in front of him. His mom looked different compared to the way he remembered her. Her hair was now cut shorter, no glasses and instead replaced with contacts shaded blue instead of her normal brown,  and her style quirky. She wore a dress you'd seen a teenage girl wearing with a pair of high heels to match it. In her hand she held a purse-like bag. 

"Did you just say 'mom'?" Roman asked as he got up, walking over to Dean. He was surprised to actually see Dean's mom standing there, considering Dean's done such jokes before. "Uh, okay, I guess you did." 

"Why are you here?" Dean asked, sounding almost demanding. He was obviously not happy about his mother's sudden appearance, but Roman wasn't sure why. Dean never spoke of his family to anyone, even when asked. He refused to even touch on the subject. He claimed there was nothing to talk about, even though there clearly was. "I have things to do. You need to give me more notice before you show up like this." 

"Well, right now it looks like you were in bed with this guy," his mom replied, giving a small wave to Roman. The Samoan nodded in return, unsure of how he was supposed to respond. 

"Yes, obviously," Dean rolled his eyes. "You need to go." 

"Why?" his mom asked with a frown. She was hurt that her own son was speaking to her like this. "What has gotten into you, young man?" 

"Mom, stop it," Dean mumbled, his face turning red with embarrassment. "Please, don't do this. Not now." 

"Do what?" his mom wondered, frowning. "I don't understand what I've done to hurt you. I only came to help." 

"I need you to go," Dean plain out said, wanting to have some personal time with Roman. He was trying to hide the boner in his boxers from his mother since it's not something she should be seeing from her 20 something year old son. "Please?" 

"Dean, why are you behaving this way?" she asked before seeing his hands fumbled in front of him. She got the hint, finally. "Oh, jeez. Uh, sorry, honey. I'll meet you at the coffee shop down the road in an hour?"

"Yeah," Dean replied. "Alright, see ya there. Bye." 

He practically shoved his mother out of the door before slamming it shut. He made his way over to the bed and laid down, Roman crawling back in and holding him. He kissed Dean's chest, smiling up at him. 

"You okay, baby boy?" Roman questioned, wrapping his arms around the smaller man. "You're tense." 

"I'm fine," Dean faked a smile, kissing Roman's jaw. "Can you help me out with my issue?" 

"Of course. I'm all ears, baby," Roman said, ready to give Dean advice if he needed it. "Is it about your mom? You haven't really told me much about her. I've always wondered what's going on between you and why you never had anything to do with her." 

"Babe, no," Dean muttered, looking down at his boner. "I'm hard. I need you to get rid of it before my mother wants to meet up at the coffee shop."

Roman smirked at the sight. "Damn, you're huge, even with your boxers on." 

Dean blushed and ran his fingers through Roman's hair. "You're such a sweetheart, you know that? The most handsome sweetheart I know." 

The bigger man kissed him before letting go of him and crawling down, slowly slipping Dean's boxers off to see his dick sticking straight up. Roman began to pleasure him with his mouth, enjoying the sound of Dean's moans and the occasional hair pull.