Chapter 22 ~ I Want Revenge

Seth knew it was stupid to be so emotional. He knew it was no use, but he couldn't help himself. He was heartbroken and stubborn. He wanted Dean back, and would do anything he had to in order to complete this mission. 

He curled up in the bed, crying softly. This was stupid. this entire relationship was stupid. 

There was a knock on the door and I groaned loudly as I crawled out of bed and went over to it. He swung it open and cocked an eyebrow at the man he saw standing before him. 

"Heath, what are you doing here?" Seth sniffled, rubbing his puffy eyes. "I never asked you to come here. How the hell do you know where I live?" 

"Got your address from Dean," Heath shrugged as he walked in, kicking the door shut with his foot. "And you didn't, but Dean did." 

Seth was even more confused now. Why would Dean ask Heath of all people to come see him? And why was Dean giving out his address without his permission? 

"Why did Dean ask you to see me?" Seth questioned as he walked to the couch and sat down. 

"He wanted to be sure you were okay," Heath replied, taking a seat beside Seth. 

"Why does he care? He has Roman now," Seth mumbled, rolling his eyes with jealousy. "Roman is so much better than me, don't you know? Roman treats him with the respect I apparently never gave to him, which we all know is a load of steaming hot bullshit. I was there for him through thick and thin. I helped him through every fucking thing and yet he decides to just move on with some jackass all because I was doing my job?" 

Seth was feeling anger rush into him. He was finally feeling the emotion he had been lacking this entire time. He didn't want to be mad at Dean; he wanted to be forgiving. He wanted invite Dean back with open arms and have them live happily ever after, but he knew it wouldn't happen. Dean was too infatuated with Roman to pay him any mind, so why should he care anymore? 

Why does he care anymore? 

"Woah, woah," Heath said, holding his hands out in front of him as defense in case Seth tried swinging at him. "Don't shoot the messenger!" 

"I'm not gonna fucking hit you," Seth spat as he stood up, pacing back and forth behind the couch. He so badly wanted to his something, but he knew Heath didn't deserve anything; he had been trying to help. It's not like he was trying to stir the pot...or was he? "Wait, talk again." 

"Why?" 

Seth turned on his heels quickly and glared at him, his mind racing with hundreds of thoughts at once. He recognized that voice from a previous encounter. He knew Heath was up to no good; it was him who had snuck into his apartment before and slapped a hand over Seth's mouth, warning him not to get in Dean's relationship, otherwise, there would be consequences. 

"You motherfucker!" Seth screamed and jumped over the back of the furniture, tackling Heath to the floor. He sat on Heath's groan as he began punching, letting out all of his pent up rage on the smaller, submissive man beneath him. "How fucking dare you try to act like you're oh-so innocent! We all know the truth! Your secret is out, asshole!" 

Heath whimpered and held his arms up in front of him as defense, trying to block Seth's blows. He was completely puzzled - what was Seth talking about? What secret? 

Once he found the strength, he shoved Seth off of him and scrambled to his feet, confusion written on his features. He smoothed out his clothing and stood up straight, feeling superior for the moment until Seth stood up.