zero:: when the sequel happens.

There was this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, it had been there for a while but thinking about him in moments like this really cemented the loneliness. I missed him.

And to be lonely in solitude would only send me into a spiral so I did the only thing I knew worked. I surrounded myself with my teammates and buried myself in soccer, I just didn't resurface as much as I should've.

:::

Julian (Jules) Douglass: soccer star, writer, sophomore in college, only human.
Pablo (Paul) Martinez-Jones: artist, sophomore in college, humanitarian with a heart of gold.

"Allow yourself to be uncomfortable because growth only happens when we realize we're too big for the spaces we've decided to fill." -t.d.

Copyright © 2018 by Tyler Davis
All rights reserved. This book or any portion
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

In other words: it's too much work to steal, just chill out.

-
this book deals heavily with the emotional side of a depressive episode. for those of you who have an aversion to things like this, i'd suggest leaving now as open ended on a good note.

i write my characters based off of real people with real emotions in realistic situations, that being said, all of this is a work of fiction.

for those of you going through it, this is for you to remember you're not alone. xx

ty