Chapter 11- Agree and I'll Leave

Cristiano and Zé looked at each other in wonder as laughter filled the room. He hadn't expected that reaction from Molly. He probably hadn't gone the right way in doing this. If Jorge found out that he had broken into her apartment he would kill him.

Molly laughed and laughed ignoring the pain in her side. This was ridiculous. Had he just asked her that? What kind of man was this guy she thought? "Can you stop laughing and look at us" Zé said and Molly looked up to see the two men staring at her.

"Are you sure it's football you play and not boxing cos you must have hit your head a lot" she said. "My head is fine" Cristiano said annoyed at her reaction. "It can't be if you didn't see how ridiculous you sounded just then" she said. "It's not ridiculous. I want a baby and you're going to have it for me" he said.

"No I am not. Are you crazy? Why the hell would you ask me that?" she said standing up. "Shit" she cried and fell back onto the couch. "Are you alright?" Cristiano asked jumping out of the chair to rush over to her. "My side hurts a little" she said holding her hand in front of her so Cristiano wouldn't come any closer. "You fucking idiot Zé. I told you not to hurt her" Cristiano shouted at his brother-in-law. "She was the one who landed on the floor" he replied. "Because you tripped me" Molly shouted at Zé.

"Maybe you should see a doctor" Cristiano said to Molly. "No doctors" Molly yelled. "But you're hurt" he said. "Yeah and what should I tell them. That some crazy footballer broke into my house. Got some muppet to man handle me and then asked me to have his kid" she shouted at Cristiano.

"That's a no to the doctor then" he said looking at her. "No shit Sherlock" Molly replied. "Should have hurt her mouth" Zé mumbled and Molly stilled. "He won't hurt you" Cristiano whispered annoyed at Zé.

"Now that we are of the understanding that you don't want a doctor. Can we talk now?" Cristiano asked. Taking her silence as a good thing Cristiano decided to talk. "Like I said. I want you to have my child" he said. "Look. I'm sure if you go out any night of the week, you'll find a bunch of girls all willing and wanting to sleep with you. But I'm not one of them" Molly said as she moved further away from Cristiano on the couch.

He groaned. "I don't want you to sleep with me" he said. "I want you to have my baby" he said as he leaned his head against the back of the couch.

Molly laughed once again. "Ok I know footballers aren't meant to be the smartest of guys but surely your mother spoke to you about the birds and the bees as a child" Molly said looking directly at Cristiano.

"You don't have to have sex with someone for them to get pregnant smarty pants" he replied. Molly shaked her head. "I don't understand" she said. "Ok listen carefully. I want you to have my child and in order for you to get pregnant with said child we would us in-vitro" he said.

"You're crazy" Molly said. "So you've already said" he said. "And his mother, his brother, his sisters and his agent" Zé said. "Then maybe he should listen to them" Molly said and stood up from the couch.

"He won't" Zé mumbled. "Shut it Zé" Cristiano said standing. "It's stupid" Molly said. "I want a child and I want you to carry it" he said. "There are hundreds of girls who would do it without thinking. Go find one of them and leave me alone" she said.

"I don't want another girl. I want you" he said. "Why?" she asked throwing the peas on the coffee table. "I just do" he said. "Not good enough. Why me?" she asked again. "It doesn't matter" she said when she got no reply. "I'm not doing it. I don't know you. I don't like you. And I'm not having someone else's child. Now get the fuck out of my apartment" she shouted.

"I'll go once you have agreed" he said. "Get out or I'll scream so loud all my neighbours will be up here so fast" she said. "Do that so and see what happens" he said as he moved closer to her. "Just leave" she pleaded. "Once you agree" he said. "Cris, maybe we should go" Zé said as he noticed how much Molly wanted them to leave.

"Leave" she said and Cristiano placed his hands on her shoulders. "Agree" he said. "Why should I agree? Why should I do anything for you after tonight?" Molly said taking a step back.

"You're a smart girl, Molly. Top of your class. Hard worker. Good friend. A girl who looks after her family" he said. "How do you know all of that?" Molly asked in shock as she heard his words.

"I just do. And I know how much you want to help your parents" he said. "How?" she asked again. "I also know that there are having a little bit of bother with a loan shark" he said.

"I only found that out today. How did you know that?" Molly asked. "I also know that they can't afford to pay all the money back. £100,000 is a lot for two middle aged drunks to pay back" Cristiano said taking a seat back on the couch.

"£100,000" Molly exclaimed. She hadn't known how much money her parents had borrowed. Not that she had asked. She had been too angry to think about asking them.

"Yes. Now I know a lot about you Molly. So I know that you and your parents can't afford to repay all that money" Cristiano said.

"So" Molly whispered.

"So if you agree to carry my child. I will pay the money to the loan shark" Cristiano said.