Chapter 69- Don't Know What To Say or Do

A son. He was having a son. Cristiano thought staring into Sergio's backyard. He was having a son he smiled.

"Finally you came back" Irina said as he took as seat next to her. "Sorry I was on the phone" he said kissing her cheek. "You had to hit him in the back of the head. Didn't you?" Iker said motioning to Sergio sitting next to Iker's girlfriend on the other couch.

"He took my phone" he said. "He'll be even more annoying now" Iker complained. "Hey I'm not the annoying one. He is" Sergio said pointing to Cristiano. "No I'm not" he said. "I bet if you asked Molly who annoyed her more just now. I bet she wouldn't say me" Sergio said. "Why were you talking to her?" Irina asked him. "She was phoning me back. Jorge wanted something" Cristiano said. "Isn't he on a plane right now?" Pepe asked. "That's why she was ringing" Cristiano replied. Jezz what was with all the questions.

"Aww that's why Sergio's annoyed. He didn't get to talk to Molly oh Molly" Iker sang and got a cushion in his face from Sergio. "More like Sergio was hoping for a birthday kiss" Sara joked earning a glare from Sergio.

"I was just saying hello" Sergio said. "Is she coming back to Madrid anytime soon?" Ana Sofia Pepe's girlfriend asked. "I don't know" Cristiano said. "It's been months since she left" Ana said. "Why does it matter? She was just a babysitter" Irina muttered. "She was nice" Sergio said. "She like Lisbon though" Pepe said to his girlfriend. "Why did she go there?" Irina asked her boyfriend. "She went home to England for a while. She wanted to go traveling" Cristiano lied. "And she started with Lisbon?" Irina asked confused. "She went to visit Katia and the kids" he said.

"And Jorge kidnapped her" Pepe joked. "Pepe" Ana said rolling her eyes. "What? I swear she does more work than he does sometimes. She's always the one who calls me about work stuff. Although I think it's because she thinks I'm so great" Pepe grinned. Cristiano frowned. Molly never phoned him about work. "Or Jorge knows you let women boss you around easily" Sergio said. "Hey. I don't boss him around" Ana said annoyed. "Oh I wasn't referring to you. Of course not" Sergio said sheepishly. "She gets on with Jorge at least. That and she's up at least €500 this month apparently. Molly and Jorge have this bet on. He forgets a lot apparently and she loves to annoy him about it" Pepe said. Sounds like Molly Cristiano thought.

"A couple of months ago she brought a pair of new shoes from her bet with him. Although she couldn't wear them for a few days after she hurt her toe" Ana said. "I hope Zé didn't get yelled at too bad for having the book in the wrong place. Molly said it was her fault it fell" Pepe said. "She said it was fine" Sergio said. Did everyone know about her toe expect him Cristiano thought. "I don't think so" Cristiano lied.

"Well she better come soon cos I want to go shopping with her" Ana said. "You can go shopping anytime" Irina said. "I know. But the last time we went together it was for her birthday and she ended up trying to find me clothes. It was fun" Ana smiled. "Women and shopping" Sergio groaned. "I got a lovely dress for that show you got her tickets for. It was a great night" Ana smirked at Sergio. "Next time make sure she takes you and not Ana" Iker said and Sergio just drank his beer. "He has till October to think of what to buy her next" Ana said.

Cristiano sat as those around him starting talking about random stud. His mind kept going around everything he had just heard. October. The only day he could think of that Molly and Irina went shopping was the day Irina showed up un expectably. Her birthday had been then. How hadn't he known but everyone else did? Everything is wrong he thought. He couldn't help that he hadn't visited Molly. Irina and football got in the way. He frowned. Molly was really angry with him. He made her so mad when all she was doing was ringing him to tell him he was having a son. He'd phone her tomorrow he thought when she had calmed down.

"You are a dickhead" Katia yelled at Cristiano the following morning down the phone. "Why?" he asked. "You didn't show up to yet another scan and you really upset Molly even if she says you didn't" Katia said. "How is she?" he asked. "Did you really say she was forgetting she was pregnant?" she asked and he winced. "I may have" he sighed. "I should shove that phone of yours up your ass" Katia roared. "So she's pissed?" he asked.

"When isn't she pissed at you? God Ronaldo have you forgotten what she is doing for you? Sometimes I can't believe you are my brother" she said hanging up.

Two weeks later and Cristiano sighed outside the door. He couldn't figure out what to say. He had been trying to work out what he planned to say on his flight but he couldn't think of anything. He had barley any contact with Molly since the night she told him he was having a son. He wasn't used to it. And he didn't like it.

He knocked and waited. It felt like hours when it was only minutes before the door opened slightly and she let out a laugh. And not a good laugh.

"You're not my pizza" she said. "I can be cheesy like one" he smiled but she just stared at him. "Can I come in?" he asked. He didn't want to talk to her out in the open. She only had the door half opened and she couldn't make it any more obvious that she didn't want him to come in.

"What if I said no?" she asked. "I could call Jorge for a key" he shrugged as he worried she wouldn't talk to him. "He's in Manchester. And won't be back till late" she said. And Cristiano didn't know what to say or do.