Chapter 62- Where Is She?

"Stay in bed" Cristiano mumbled holding Molly close to him. "Why?" she asked. "I could give you a lot of reasons why" he said kissing her shoulder. "We have to get up" she said. "You looked so peaceful asleep" he said. "Must have been my dream. And how long have you been watching me sleep?" she asked. "Can't help it if I wake up before you since you are such a lazy bones" he said moving to lie on his stomach. "Muppet" she mumbled. "Your muppet" he said. "Aint I the lucky one" she said rolling her eyes and he rested his head away from her.

"Hey you said it yourself there are millions of girls who would love to sleep with me" he smirked. "One I said a bunch of girls and two I also said they'd be happy to have your kid" she said. "Lucky you get to do the two" he said moving his hand over her stomach. Molly sighed. "Stop worrying and relax. Now what were you dreaming about?" he asked shutting his eyes tighter closed.

"Oh I got stuck in an elevator and this hunky firefighter rescued me" she said. "Was he tall, sexy and had a Portuguese accent" he asked. "All of the above. Except it was a Spanish accent" Molly said and squealed when he started to tickle her. "I'm kidding" she giggled pushing his hands away. "One of these days I'm going to punish you for trying to annoy me" he said resting his head on the pillow once more. "Why not today?" she asked and he stretched out his hand to pull the sexy body laying next to him closer.

"Dobroye utro" a voice said and Cristiano suddenly sat up straight in the bed. He ran a hand through his hair and rubbed his eyes. Where am I? he thought.

"Someone is awake early" Irina said. "Morning" he whispered. "Were you remembering last night?" she smiled stroking his cheek. He smiled. "I'm hungry" she said. "I'll order room service" he said. "I wasn't talking about food" she laughed leaning up to kiss him. He noticed the time and pushed her away.

"I have to get up" he said. "Why not join me in the shower" she said rubbing his leg with hers. "Won't someone be looking for you?" he asked. He needed to get her out before Jorge came to his room. "No one. Come on. Come go with me" she said. He heard a knock on the door and cursed.

"Why don't you go for a shower and I'll order breakfast" he said as the knocking grew louder. "You must be hungry after last night" she smirked before throwing the covers off her and letting him enjoy the view as she walked to the bathroom.
His phone rang on the bedside table and he cursed at the sight of Jorge's name. He jumped out of the bed and pulled on his trousers. "Finally" Jorge exclaimed pushing past Cristiano when the door opened.

"Sorry. I'll be ready in a minute. Why don't you go down and have some breakfast and I'll meet you" Cristiano said quickly moving to stand in front of Jorge so he wouldn't go any further. "Fine. But don't take too long. We haven't time for you to get over friendly with the mirror" Jorge said turning to walk back to the door.

"Cristiano" Irina called out and Jorge's head flipped up. "Oh hello again" she said shyly waving to Jorge who nodded back to her. She only had a white towel on. It couldn't look any more obvious she stayed over Cristiano thought. "Can you order me some muesli and not that other cereal stuff?" she asked. Cristiano nodded and she closed the bathroom door. "Jorge" he said turning to look at his agent but was met with a hand in his face as Jorge pulled a phone from his pocket. "Óle. Yes that's great. Today will be fine. You're well able to manage" he said as Cristiano's brain tried to think of something to say.

He never planned on sleeping with Irina last night. After speaking on the phone to Molly, he had planned to have a cold shower and go to bed. But when he opened the door and saw Irina smiling at him, that plan went out the window. They just spoke for a while and after a while she kissed him. And he got carried away.

"No that's ok. Thanks for doing that. You're one in a million at times Molly" Jorge said emphasizing the last word so much it could have literally knocked Cristiano to the floor.

"Jorge" Cristiano said when his agent hung up the phone. "We have a busy day. Say goodbye to the Russian and meet me downstairs. Here was I thinking I only had to worry about you getting too friendly with the mirror" Jorge said. "I didn't mean for it to happen" Cristiano said. "You never do" Jorge said clasping the door handle. "And I hope to God you used a condom. The last thing I need is you knocking up one Russian from a one night stand and the girl you've been using for these last few months at the same time" Jorge shouted and Cristiano flinched at the sound of the door slamming.
He hadn't been using Molly. She knew why they were sleeping together. It had been her choice to have sex in the first place. He did nothing wrong last night. He was single. He and Molly weren't a couple. Right?

"I thought we were going back to Madrid tonight?" Cristiano asked as the car drove into the airport. "Things change" Jorge muttered. He had barley spoken to him all day. He sent a text to Molly to tell her they were coming back early. "Let me guess. The waitress from the restaurant last night" Jorge said looking at the phone in his hand. "I was texting Molly" Cristiano said. "Ah you remember her then" Jorge said. "Of course I do" he said and Jorge muttered something under his breath. "She's busy so stop annoying her" Jorge said and that was the last time they spoke until they reached Madrid.

"Óle" Dolores smiled as Cristiano walked into the living room. "Óle" he said. "Good trip" Elma asked. "Ya" he said heading to the stairs. "She's not here" Elma called after him. "Where is she?" he asked not bothering to deny it was Molly he was looking for.

"She was with Pepe at a club thing instead of me today" Jorge said. "Did she not tell you?" Elma asked. "Did he bother to ask?" Jorge muttered. "Damn answer phone" Cristiano cursed when he got no answer from Molly. She hadn't replied to his texts all day.

A couple of hours later and still no sign of Molly, Cristiano decided to try Pepe. "Hey man you missed a good day today" Pepe said when he answered the phone. "Hey that's good. Amm have you seen Molly? Jorge is looking for her" he said. "Not since lunch. Oh you missed it. Sergio lost a bet with Molly and he sulked so much. You should have seen him. He even ended up paying for lunch" Pepe laughed. "Sergio went to lunch?" Cristiano asked. "Ya. I was meeting Ana and when I said I was with Molly she told me to bring her. And since Molly wasn't in a rush to do anything, she came" Pepe said.

"How did Sergio fall into the mix?" Cristiano asked. "He overheard and naturally jumped at the chance of coming. Because spending the day around her clearly wasn't enough for him. He didn't expect to pay for lunch though" Pepe laughed. "I bet he didn't" Cristiano muttered. What the fuck is Ramos doing he thought. "Anyway like I said I haven't seen her since lunch. Ana and I left the two of them at the restaurant" Pepe said. "You left her with Sergio" Cristiano said loudly.

"Last time I checked she was an adult. Molly doesn't appear to me as someone who likes to be told what to do" Pepe said. "Don't I know it" Cristiano muttered. "Well try Sergio to see if he knows where Molly is. See you later" Pepe said. "Bye" Cristiano replied.

He tried Molly's phone once more and got no answer.

Where the fuck was Molly?