Chapter 55- Is It All Pointless?

"Adios" Nuno said hopping out of the car. Cristiano got out and opened Molly's door. "I asked you take my back" she said staring at him. "And I said there is no need since you are not going out tonight" he said.

"What did you say?" she asked. "You heard me. Now get out of the car" he said. "No" she yelled. "Don't think I won't pull you out and carry you into that house Molly" he said. She unbuttoned her seatbelt and she pushed his helping hand away as she got out of the jeep.

He closed the car door and headed towards the house leaving Molly staring after him. "Cristiano" Molly eventually shouted after him and rushed into the house.

"Óle Molly" Dolores said as she rushed into the kitchen. "Hi" Molly said looking around for Cristiano. "What's the matter?" Elma asked. "Don't get involved" Nuno said. "Cristiano" Molly said and he appeared from behind her. "I said no" he said. "And I said that I am" she yelled and he headed to he stairs.

"I told you no" he said. "You. You told me" she said quickly following him up the stairs. "Yes" he said and opened his bedroom door. "You expect me to not go out because you told me" she said walking into the room.

"I don't expect" he said and slammed the door shut. "It's happening" he said and began to kick of his shoes. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Molly yelled. She was furious.

"You're staying here and that's final" he said. "No it's not. Who do you think you are telling me where I can go" she yelled. "You don't even know them" he said. "I'll get to know them by spending time with them" she yelled. "But you're your going to spend time with me" he said. "You can't just order me around Cristiano" she yelled.

"You're forgetting why you are in this city Molly. Why you are at that school" he said. "That doesn't give you the right to tell me what to do" she said. But he ignored her and began to unbutton his shirt.

"You're impossible" she said heading to the door. A hand shut the door and she turned to see Cristiano inches away from her. "Do you ever listen?" he groaned. "Not to idiots like you" she yelled.

"I bet I can make you want to stay" he smiled and pushed her gently against the door. "No you can't" she shouted. "Yes I can" he said stroking her cheek with his thumb.

"Cris" he said. "Truce Molly" he whispered and leaned down to kiss her neck. She gasped when his lips touched her skin. "you can't order me around" she said pushing him away.

"What about in bed" he grinned and he picked her up and carried her to the bed. "What are you doing?" she asked as he flopped her onto the bed. "Playing with you" he said straighten up. "You want to have sex?" she asked in shock as he unbuttoned his jeans. "That's why you're here. Isn't it" he said stepping out of his jeans.

"What?" she said. He ran his hand along her leg. "You expect us to have sex after you tried to tell me what to do" she said as his hands went to the tie of her dress. He pulled the dress open and leaned down to kiss her skin.

"Fine. I shouldn't have told you what to do. Happy" he said moving his mouth to hers. Molly fought the urge to smack him and pull him closer. "You acted like a huge dickhead" she said as she felt his slide her panties down her legs. "Well my dick hasn't been able to stop thinking about you all day" he said and pushed her legs apart. "It's not funny Cristiano" she said.

"Fine. Go out with your friends" he said and kissed pulled a breast from her bra and began to suck it. Molly moaned and could feel his erection against her thigh. "I'd love this to be as long as last night" he said. He had dragged her to bed last night and they had sex most of the night.

"But I'm meeting some of the lads later" he said and thrust into Molly. "What?" she said but he covered her mouth with his and started to move faster. He pulled Molly's hands above her head as their kiss became more fierce.

Soft moans and whines came from her mouth as her eyes slowly shut. Molly wanted to push him away but couldn't. Not when it felt so good to have him touch her.

He wrapped her legs around her waist and moved faster. "Oh lord" Molly moaned. "Come for me Molly" Cristiano said thrusting one final hard thrust into Molly and she shattered underneath him. He followed seconds later.

"Fuck" he said panting as he rested his head against her shoulder. "Afternoon sex is fast becoming my favourite" he said pulling out of Molly and rolling onto his back. Molly laid panting from her high before slowly sitting up and covering her body with her dress. Her mind going over what had happened moments before he kissed her.

"I'll drop you at your friends and pick you up. We can have some more fun" he grinned against her shoulder before standing up. "Let's go take a shower" he said. "I'll follow you" she whispered. "Hey" he said taking her chin in his hand. "No more fighting" he said and stroked her cheek. Molly looked away from his eyes and he walked to the bathroom.

She waited until she heard the water running and fixed her dress and grabbed her shoes. She tied back her hair and shook her head as she left the room.

"Hey Molly" Elma said. "Nuno can you take me back to my place please" Molly asked. "Sure" he nodded and Molly went to his car. They sat in silence until Nuno pulled up outside her apartment. "Thanks Nuno" she said as she opened the door. "Molly. He means well" Nuno said and Molly bit her lip. "Thanks Nuno" she said and shut the door.

She opened her front door and slammed it shut. "I'm such a muppet" she said sliding down to the ground.

Her phone begins to ring and she debates whether to answer it. Cristiano will be pissed that she left. But she couldn't face him right now. She pulled out her phone from her bag and saw a number she didn't recognize.

"Hello sweetie" he said. "Dad" she cried. She hadn't spoken to either one of her parents in weeks and it felt so good to hear his voice. "I can't talk for long. I just wanted to hear your voice" he said. "Where are you? Mom hasn't been answering my calls either" she said. "I'm ok. That's all you need to know" he said. "Please tell me you're not with Tony" she said. "I'm not. Molly I have to go. I'll phone again soon" he said hanging up the phone.

Molly prayed he wasn't drinking or with Tony. Otherwise her been in Madrid was pointless. What she was doing was pointless. She needed to get pregnant soon. So Cristiano could find a new hobby.

And so he could tell someone else what to do she thought bitterly.