Chapter 25- What Have I Done?

Molly's arm felt weak. Her eyes were struggling to stay open and she couldn't focus on what Dr. Frenz was saying. "I don't feel good" she said and felt his hands pressed down on her legs. "It's ok. You'll be a sleep soon enough" he said as she jumped as his hand made contact with her inner thigh.

"I've never been so happy to see a woman walk into my office as I was when you did" he said and grabbed her ankles with both of his hands and pulled her down the bed. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Sssh. You won't remember. They others didn't" he said and his hand went to the bottom of the gown she wore and he ripped it open.

"Stop" Molly shouted in a hoarse voice. Her throat felt like it was closing shut. Her upper body felt numb as her eyes stated to close. "I'll replace the gown" he said as he ran a finger along her clit. "No, no,no! Stop! Please! Stop!" Molly shouted as best she good. She tried to shut her legs but he forced them apart.

"Oh I wanted to do this since I first examined you" Dr. Frenz mumbled as his finger went to the zip of his pants. "I thought footie boy was going to ruin my plans" he smirked. Molly managed to kick him with one of her legs. "You bitch" he cursed and the back of his hand came in contact with her face.

"Listen you bitch. You won't remember this. So lay back and let me enjoy" he said as his hand gripped her throat. Molly twisted and turned in fear as the pressure on her neck became stronger. "Now where was I?" Dr. Frenz mumbled as he let go of her throat. He pulled her legs apart once more and pulled her closer to his now aroused penis. "No" Molly screamed and knocked the nearby table over with her arm sending it loudly crashing to the floor.

"Thought you would stay in there" Zé said as Cristiano walked back into the waiting room. "She didn't want me there" Cristiano replied. "I can understand that" Elma mumbled as she sat with a glass of water in her hand.

"You sitting down, Cris" Hugo asked. "Mmm sorry" he said looking back at the door he had just come out of. "Sit down" Hugo said. "One minute" he said walking over to the nurse's desk. "Excuse me" he said to the older woman. "Your friend won't be finished for a while" she said. "I would have thought that you would have be in there" he said. "So did I, but he said he doesn't need my help. He sometimes doesn't. It depends on the patient" she said. "Oh ok" he said and turned back to his family.

"Everything ok Cris?" Elma asked. "I don't know. Something doesn't..." he said shaking his head and he headed towards the door he hadn't been able to stop looking at. "Cris, Molly said she didn't want you in there" Elma said following him. His hand went to the doorknob at stopped.

Elma was right. Molly certainly didn't look happy when he asked if she wanted him to stay with her. But he had an uneasy feeling in his stomach and a loud crashing sound coming from the other side of the door didn't make it go away.

He opened the door and saw Molly hanging of the bed. "Molly" he shouted as she fell onto the ground. He ran to her. "Get away from me" she said thrashing her arms at him. Her grown was ripped and her cheek was red.

She was shaking and crying but was struggling to stay upright and she looked dazed. "Shit" he said and saw the IV was thrown on the bed. He pulled the neddle out of her arm and she let out a hoarse shout.

He looked at Dr. Frenz who was struggling to pull up his pants. "What have you done to her?" Cristiano shouted. Zé and Hugo came running in the room after Elma had come screaming at them. "What did you do?" Cristiano yelled pushing Dr. Frenz against the wall. "Nothing" he said. "Cris" Zé yelled. "Get her out of here" Cristiano yelled back.

"What did you do?" he yelled grabbing the doctor's shirt. He pushed him harder against the wall. "You think it's ok to rape girls" he said and punched him in the stomach. And punched again and again as Dr. Frenz struggled to stay on his feet.

"Cris" Hugo yelled as he pulled his younger brother away from the doctor. "Let me at him Hugo" Cristiano yelled. "Stop" Hugo yelled. "He tried to... he tried to..." he stuttered as he struggled with his words. "I know but you're frightening Molly" Hugo said and Cristiano turned to where Molly sat crying on the floor with a sheet around her.

"I told you to get her out of here" he shouted at Zé. "She won't go" Zé said. He moved towards Molly and grouched down to the floor. Her head was drooping and he noticed her neck of red. "Molly" he said moving his hand towards her face. She stumbled back away from him. "Get her out of here. Carry her. Just go now" he roared and stood abruptly before rushing over to the doctor and his fist connected with the doctor's face. "Stop" Molly said in a hushed voice as Hugo pulled his brother back once more. Zé went to pick her up but her body went limp and she collapsed into his arms.

"Molly" Cristiano yelled. "Let's get her out of here now" Elma said to Zé who held Molly in his arms. Cristiano watched as Zé carried an unconscious Molly out of the room.

"You bastard" Cristiano yelled turning to the doctor. "Move" he shouted at Hugo so he was now pulling the doctor up from the ground. "You didn't know what you were asking me to do" Dr. Frenz smirked. "It wasn't right" he said.

"What you were doing wasn't right" Cristiano roared bashing the body in his arms against the wall hard. The doctor let out a laugh. "She wanted to get pregnant" he said.

"Like all your patients. Do you try to rape them too?" Cristiano yelled. "I couldn't resist her" he said and Cristiano's fists connected with the doctor's jaw.

"That's enough Cris" Hugo said. "No it's not" he replied. "We need to get out of here" Hugo said grabbing Molly's patient file from the floor as well as the test tube.

"I'm not going anywhere" Cristiano yelled and Hugo pushed him towards the door. "It wasn't right. Her getting pregnant and never having sex" Dr. Frenz said as he wiped blood from his mouth. "You facilitate women getting pregnant without having sex" Cristiano shouted.

"But they have had sex before" he said. "What?" Cristiano asked.

"I couldn't not have her. Innocent's don't come around that often" Dr. Frenz smirked.

"Molly's a virgin" Cristiano said in shock.