Chapter 13- Wouldn't Want Anything Bad To Happen?

Molly yawned as she closed the cash register. "Thanks for working again, Molly" Mark said standing beside her. "No problem" she replies. Thankfully she had no classes today although she had two essays to get through. "Want to talk about it?" Mark asked. "About what?" she asked. "Whatever is keeping you awake at night" he said. "I'm fine. Thanks" she said. "Well go and serve some customers so. I'll be in the back office" he said disappearing through the door.

After serving a woman her coffee, Molly turned her back to the tables when she heard a voice that sent a cold shiver through her body. "Hello again" the voice said and Molly turned around. "What do you want?" she asked. "A smile from you and three pints" he said as his eyes admired her legs in the jeans she was wearing. "The pints I will give you since it's my job. The smile you'll be waiting for" Molly said pouring beer into a glass. "I bet you have a pretty smile" the man said.

"Why don't you smile for me?" he asked. "Why don't you leave my parents alone?" she replied bitterly. It hadn't taken Molly long to figure out the other night who her parents owned money to. She had wondered who that man was when he spoke to her. She had felt something strange about him. "I only want what is rightfully mine" he said. "Then maybe you should have thought before giving money to two drunken gamblers" she said as she snapped the money out of his hand. "Maybe they should have thought. I wouldn't like anything bad to happen to the people I know. Would you?" he said and walked away to a table where two other men sat.

"Can I get two lunch specials, please" a voice to her left said. "Sure" Molly said turning to find Wayne Rooney standing at the bar. And he wasn't alone. Standing next to him was the one person she hadn't stopped thinking about since he had left her apartment. "Nice to see you again" Wayne said. "You too" Molly said turning to input their order into the computer. "I'll bring some drinks down" she heard Cristiano say.

"You just going to ignore me" he asked. "One tries to do that with bad smells" she said. "Or you could just do your job and get me two orange juices" he said. She preceded to open two bottles. "Get your teammate to teach you manners" she said pouring the juice into a glass. "I'll keep that in mind. Have you thought about my question?" he asked.

"If you don't want this drink over your head, I would advise you to stop talking to me" she said. "Your parent's problem isn't going to go away" he said and Molly's eyes flicked to the three men. "Well right now, I'd settle for you going away. Someone will bring your food down" she said as she pushed the two glasses closer to him.

"I'll go away when I get what I want. And I will Molly. No matter what I have to do to get you to see sense" he said taking a step back from the back. "Sense" she said out loud. "Go look up the word sense in a dictionary. Then ask the question you asked me and see does it make sense" she said turning her back to him.

"Why did we come her again" Cristiano said as he sat at the table Wayne occupied. "One we were hungry and two you picked this place" Wayne said. "I'm beginning to regret that" he said as he sipped his drink and looked at Molly behind the bar. "I was wondering why you picked this place. Then I saw the brunette" Wayne said.

"And" Cristiano said. "And only you could go from checking a chick all night to some how pissing her off without even asking her out" Wayne said. "I wasn't checking her out" Cristiano said. "Love how that's the part that you disputed" Wayne said and Cristiano groaned. "Come on Ronnie. It's you. When does a chick say no to you" Wayne said. "This one isn't just any chick" was the reply he got as the waitress placed two Shepard pies in front of the men. "Thanks" Wayne said and the waitress smiled back.

"Want me to taste it first, encase its poisoned" Wayne joked. "Very funny" Cristiano said as he noticed a man take a hold of Molly's wrist as she cleared glasses from the table. He wanted to stand up and tell the man to get his hand off her put Molly tugged it away. "Just eat it" Wayne said making Cristiano turn away from Molly.